MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Oh yeah @Heliosphear !!

You’re right @shag , I’ll keep that in mind. You would have a slight advantage though. lol

3 Likes

This Hybrid is a head rush and a strong dizzy spin that leaves me motionless for about 20 minutes, then when I hit it again this weird thing happens and sativa high kicks in to high gear and stays that way as long as I take a hit about every 20 minutes. Stop smoking heavy Indica gotta lay down mode sets it.

4 Likes

@MoBilly did you ever get the door hung?

1 Like

When I tore into it I found out that the floor and bottom plate alongside the door was bad. I’ve gathered everything needed to rebuild it but the weather turned on me. That’s on this weeks to do list.

2 Likes

What a roller coaster ride!

2 Likes

When I mix BOG Sour Grape and JPS Purple Rhino at 50/50 the effects are smoothed out and it’s a nice ride. :sunglasses: Should I take a picture of some tools to help yah hang that door?

3 Likes

I’m always into learning something new. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OH BTW @Heliosphear , can two end users get on NightCafe at the same time?
I’d like to get on there with you sometime with a PM opened on here to communicate with each other. I’d love to see how you evolve your creations.
Only if it won’t raise any red flags to the site admin.

1 Like

I will look into that, I haven’t logged in much to NightCafe with the concern that if we both log in the system would flag the account. What i can do for sure is let you see my midjourney catalog and see the step by step creations and copy the phrases that get results. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That would be very cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent I’ll PM you the link, I gotta go take a nap :rofl:

Prepare yourself.

2 Likes

Cool shit.
Now I know where MoBilly went, I will not call him he is probably hard into it…LOL

3 Likes

Thanks @shag Haven’t gotten @mobilly thru the midjourney door yet, working on it.
Have a great day. :sunglasses:

gotta roll going to the Art show, be kind to yourself.

5 Likes

There has been a few additions to the run.
Thank you @herojuana.tom !

Left+ ISS.,.,., Middle= Pure Kush,.,.,. Right= Cherry AK47

You can’t see much but they are doing well. I’ll try to get some baby pictures tomorrow.

Soon the flower room will be completely finished. I’m still thinking these PBB are boys but I’ll let them prove me wrong if they want to make it into the Greenroom. lol

19 Likes

Awesomeness! Super stoked to see your update @MoBilly. I like the Solo’s

1 Like

I thought I would have a little more control over the water in Solo’s.

3 Likes

What do you do if you have to go away for 2 days? I have trouble keeping plants watered in 3 gallon pots escaping for the weekend.

1 Like

If that happens, I have a large baking sheet pan that I’ll put water in and water them from the bottom holes on those inside plastic cups. Those clear cups are perforated all the way to the bottom. I think two days away would be fine.

4 Likes

You will definitely have quicker dry-backs.
The roots benefit from being in a small container, too… A small water reservoir at the bottom works great, I always watered soil grows by adding water into the rounds at the bottom of my containers and add more whenever it dries out. In a sense, Octopot’s work similarly.

1 Like

I water between those Solo’s so it’s watered from the bottom for the most part. I’ll give the top a good spraying every few days but mostly it’s bottom watering.
It’s different from what I’ve done before but I like that I keep the top soil pretty dry. They seem to be doing OK with that method.

3 Likes