MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

The three new clones have gotten their legs back under them. :slight_smile:

Their standing tall today.
:+1:

19 Likes

That’s a pretty site cuz! Glad to see you’re recovering from the losses you had lately!

4 Likes

Thanks Johnny. I have to admit it’s been a rough go for a while but life is going to be there kicking me in the backside. I can’t let my enthusiasm for growing suffer because life’s a bitch. Growing needs to be an escape from that tension. I think I just let the shit storm my personal life has been going through take my mind off of my growing.
I’m definitely resolved to keep my grow healthy and happy from now on.

5 Likes

I up potted a Frankenstein clones yesterday and a couple of leggy seedlings of something special. Can’t talk about it right now but it will be nice and very popular if I can produce some beans.

3 Likes

Hey I’m Arnold Horshack! OHHH! OHHHH! OHHH! I know Mr. Kotter,… I mean @BigMike55 !!!

5 Likes

Well Up your nose with a rubber hose. Down your pants with a bag of ants. Loved Welcome Back Kotter.
And yes. You know what it is. Keep it under your hat, please.

3 Likes

But I don’t wear hats!
I’ll just have to keep it under my bandanna. lol

5 Likes

Ok, lol the ‘like-bank’ is closed to me
You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 47 minutes before trying again.
[OK](javascript::wink:
So here’s a couple outta the Emoji like-vault, lol they’re never-ending there! One for each of yas! lol
:heart: :heart:

4 Likes

My Chief of Security is on duty patrolling the PBB. All clear sounded!

I figured I’d show the new clones and the little ones.
I took two little ones out from under the dome yesterday and they seem to be doing well enough. Both had been over watered and need a little recuperation time but they’ll be fine.

I don’t know why this should surprise me. lol
The ISS has been in dirt 1 1/2 days. Already, it has roots out to the side of the cup. @herojuana.tom and @BigMike55, check this out!

Thanks for checking out the Greenroom Y’all!!!
I appreciate each and every one of you.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

15 Likes

Dang! lol Ya just got my last ‘like’! lol Looks like I’ll be dipping into the Emoji ‘like-bank’!!

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 57 minutes before trying again.
[OK](javascript::wink:

2 Likes

That ISS is definitely a hardy plant! My cuts rooted in 6 days, I sent these on day 9, that one is only about 13 days from having been snipped.

2 Likes

This time I’m not going to make the mistake of vegging them until they’re 4’ tall!
:crazy_face:
What was I thinking?!

3 Likes

Even if they do get that tall, you can just snip the tops and tie em down to get em to behave. They are definitely growing similarly to my Loompas HB and LAPK. I can’t wait to sample it :yum:
ISS Day 12F

That is her in the rear left corner

14 Likes

I promised some pictures of the babies so…
I took these shots yesterday but I forgot to drop them on here so here’s another look behind the green door.

And here is a list of everything I have going.

• Three Frankenstein S1’s from seeds
    Two GDP crosses of Kens and MF’s (From @Greasy )
    One Blueberry CBD 15:1 (From @THCeed )
    One Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry F2 (From @Greasy )
    Two Deathrow OG x Runtz BX (From @Osogreen )
    One Dinamed CBD x Cherry Wine CBD (@BasementBeans ((created by @bunny)) )
    One LA Afgan #11 (From @Emeraldgreen ((originally from @Budderton )) )

• Three clones from @herojuana.tom include:
    Island Sweet Skunk
    Cherry AK47
    Pure Kush

And two Peanut Butter Breath (one of which, I think has surprised me and is a girl)
So there you all go. Now you know all that I have in there.
:pray:

18 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly looking good. Happy everything is back up and growing.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen .
Me too.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Very very nice! I can only hope. lol

2 Likes

I have to go find @BigMike55 thread and see if I can find clues about the stuff under the bandanna :joy:

2 Likes

Right on @MoBilly ! Good luck with your seed start. I hope the Affie 11 works out for you.
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::grin::canada:

2 Likes

Thank you @Budderton .
The Affie 11 is looking like a strong little sprout. :slight_smile:
Thanks for making it possible. lol

3 Likes