MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Thank you @herojuana.tom . and @Emeraldgreen
I’m eager to see the Greenroom full again. I have two lights that I haven’t used before. One new Mars Hydro TSW 2000 Full Spectrum 300W with the dimmer control and I was given one of @JohnnyPotseed 's lights he used on his commercial grow. It’s virtually new.

2 Likes

Wow, I somehow missed any previous posts which may have stated this info :thinking: That is great news, Mo, new lights are always welcome… even if the commercial one is a (as Boss Hogg from the Duke Boys would say) “Brand new, used” light. :sweat_smile::crazy_face::v:

1 Like

And yeah, I have more excess rooted clones… LMK if you need another infusion :sunglasses:

1 Like

I sold some quarter sawn oak planks that I have been holding onto so I could get that light. I hated to let them go but I’m not doing much woodworking now days. And I still have a sawmill to use. lol
My Nephew has it now but I can get it over here anytime I want. :wink:

5 Likes

:astonished: Oh man, I can imagine my consternation if I had to make that decision :thinking::grimacing: I don’t craft much any more, my ears are so bad that I just don’t want to be around the noise…and earplugs and earmuffs (worn together even) do not work… the subsonic sounds kill my ears even when wearing double protection. :pensive: I miss making stuff

1 Like

I started using noise cancellation earmuffs a few years back. I love them.

2 Likes

I hear that. I have tried a couple pairs, but noise cancellation headphones made my ears ring really loudly and if I continued to wear them my ears felt like they would get numb…something about the cancellation is unnatural and tweaks my ears. :pensive:

1 Like

That sucks. I have 24/7 tinnitis in the extreem. There’s times that I can’t hear somone speaking four feet away. Night time is the worst! I’ve got fans running even in the Winter just to drowned out the sound.

4 Likes

Same here. 24/7 and if there are any sounds the ringing increases and remains increased for what can be a few hours afterwards… When I go for a joy ride, it sometimes takes a couple days before the ringing subsides. I can hear what people say, but if there are many environmental sounds during a conversation I will annoyingly need to ask for clarification a few times because I miss all the details :pensive:

1 Like

Between here and JP thread I feel grateful for my health!

5 Likes

lol cuz. I gave you the light fixture/bulbs, you paid the shipping… which was enough by itself! But still, less than half the cost of ordering online lol
Ya gotta admit though, it looked new.

3 Likes

Oh yes. There’s not a scratch on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kids and women with high pitched voices are the hardest to understand.

2 Likes

Sorry. lol
Edit made. I was a little worried about having enough light to cover all my stuff. Not anymore. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

WOW! PBB is rocking the grow house, You got that Mobilly Mojo workin!

Have a great lite-up weekend @MoBilly

14 Likes

Amazing as usual brother @Heliosphear !
Thank you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I do the same thing, it is the only thing that helps a little bit.

1 Like

Love it! What’s that your riding @MoBilly?

Those look like a cross between an old Harley and a crotch rocket. lol
This is more my speed now @Floyd .

Granny still gets around. lol

3 Likes

Do you remember the old biker war movies from the late sixties? They would be sitting on Harleys, but in the action scenes they would be on dirt bikes. So cheesy. Lol

2 Likes