MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I think a Hurdy-Gurdy would sound better.

3 Likes

Hell brother …
Sadly it’s a dying breed around here …
I hope that kid stays like that for ever and kudos to his parents !
I have a couple furs myself …Alaskan linx a wolverine from Russia,artic fox, silver fox and a few more lol …
I didn’t trap any of them though though…
If the foxes keep showing their presence so close to the house they r gonna get it…Can’t get to the chickens but coming in closer then they should

2 Likes

A prime fox pelt would be nice. lol

2 Likes

That hat makes a great Cowbell :rofl:

1 Like

Fox fur? My friend where we took the picture of the eagles, he’s an avid hunter trapper all around outdoorsman. I helped him and our friend the guy that did the taxidermy work mount these on a live edge piece of cherry.

3 Likes

It kinda makes me sad to see them as trophies.

3 Likes

Nice lineup you got going @MoBilly

1 Like

Makes me sad also. My buddy got a bobcat and fox a couple days apart. I congratulated him and told him I was sad he shot them. He said if I had chickens I’d feel different. The lady up the street had lost 129 last count

5 Likes

I get both sides. I love their beauty, but I understand loosing livestock. Predator populations need to be managed as well however so using them for displays, clothing… is understandable. At least their deaths served some purpose if only adorning someone’s study.

7 Likes

I understand it just made me sad. Coyotes are really robust population here. It’s a problem. Bear population is also really high. The town I live in has the highest bear tagged in the state a couple seasons. Just the town not the hunting section.

Growing up and never seeing fox, eagles, bears, bobcats it’s always makes me smile when I see them now

4 Likes

I was in a field picking mushrooms when I was a kid. Came up on some babies. They where on the other side of the fence. As I walked away a Fox came up beside me. I could see it coming in the dark. I had a flashlight. You can’t see a light in a field like you think you can. It walked beside me for a few minutes. Maybe eating bugs from my flashlight or something to eat. But rabies crossed my mind. I seen a video this past year when that woman got bit. Maybe the farmer out at night. Had a farmer get after me one night. I would eat so many I would hear and see some crazy stuff. My brother hacked up some crazy purple juice from eating them. Was so messed up.
Tomorrow
Hope everyone has a good one.

5 Likes

It was fun times. Nothing else to do. Had good paper back then. I was already crazy. :joy:

1 Like

Good night my misfit friends. lol

3 Likes

:joy: good night

Goooood Morning!

Playing Back in the Saddle again. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

@Hydro921
How about showing us what Moxie looks like now?
:pleading_face:
:pray:t5:

4 Likes

I absolutely love this one! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly
Congratulations on your wins!!:clap::fire::clap::fire:

2 Likes

Morning good people. @MoBilly you need a trip to Vegas! LOL

2 Likes