MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Top of the morning Mobilly! I hope we all have a fantastic week

3 Likes

You made out like a bandit yesterday, huh?

2 Likes

Ohhhh man I love the moon band jam series I’m working on. 24 hours after I posted it for sale it sold 4 times on Zazzle.

Gotta go to work early today, Have a fantastic Monday. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen !
:rofl:
Too bad I’m not a betting man @GREANDAL . lol
I got broke of that when I was a young man. Got my pay, went to a card game, left with nothing but a promise to pay my friend back the $50 I left owing him. It was a lean four weeks till my next pay. Never again after that.
You’ve heard of “Scared Straight” well I was straightened out by eating Mac and Cheese for a month.
:face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Indeed he did! Awesome

1 Like

Morning @herojuana.tom ! Back at ya!
I kinda felt guilty for a moment @BigMike55 . Then I came to my senses and did my happy dance. lol

2 Likes

Keep dancing :man_dancing:

2 Likes

Yeah I know. I felt terrible for you! Hehe.

1 Like

I do @Emeraldgreen but with my bad knee I only dance in circles. Not fast like the Whirling Dervishes but a sad slow hopping circle.
:rofl:

Wait a second I’ve been dancing like that forever :joy:

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen
You’ve heard of the “Shuffle”. Well when you get like me it’s more of a geriatric “Shuffle”, not to be confused with the Thorazine Shuffle. That one is even more sad.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be funny if all these so-called balloons we’ve been shooting down are really the UFO’s that people have been seeing for years?? And we inadvertently start an intergalactic war with the Aliens.

4 Likes

Dude! We’re already at war with the aliens! You can’t tell me that little dumpling of a creature running N Korea was spawned on this planet.

3 Likes

They’ve been walking among us for YEARS! I could name a few on this forum!

2 Likes

Enough said. I’m hearing a clicking coming from my computer… They’re listening!

3 Likes

They’ve been among us for a long time, I’ve always thought! lol

3 Likes

I wonder what would happen if I rented a balloon and floated around for a while :joy:
ezgif-5-c784e709fe

4 Likes

5 Likes

They caught a pic of the last one!!! See! I told ya!!

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes