MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

There everywhere @ReikoX ! We are in trouble big! Oh wait! Those are the good guys! Their all headed to the far East! lol

2 Likes

Every year here in my town they have the balloon affair, went a few times. Pretty cool but you ain’t getting me in one😂

2 Likes

Passin by on the way home for a sesh…

Working on a new project, I think you’ll like it.

If you see a cat following me, let me know…

11 Likes

Hahaha, that looks like my dog in the first picture.

10 Likes

No Joking. How about flying in formation or something, wag the wings kinda thing.
Not a fan of this approach

3 Likes

I wasn’t gonna say anything. There are a few documentaries that talk about it. One thing to lie about something just to keep it in front of everybody. If you look at some of the old paintings from the renaissance period even before. In the paintings, you could see a UFO. I know people have different beliefs. But I have seen some funny stuff. Over the ocean. They keep things to secretive. But it’s OK to take classified documents home. Lol
I wasn’t trying to be political it’s on both sides. But no seriously that one documentary I’ve seen on Netflix he gets a little out there. I think they on some good mushrooms. The Bible talked about a chariot of fire.

3 Likes

I think it’s time to start Air Mail. The Germans develop something in World War II. It was bell in shape. They have some pictures of it. I’ve often wondered if we have that technology. I mean that one guy has a few jets or rockets. The Romans didn’t think anybody could touch them. That’s how they lost at the end. Maybe some of these advanced civilizations they don’t have any weapons. At least not for now. That’s what they want you to think. Spend more money on the military. I read were they still shooting radar rays. I know that technology is out there. You can make certain sounds that will make you puke. I know this for a fact because I’ve seen some people do it before. At shows. If they have the right equipment, sometimes of people lean on the speakers they will change hertz something like that

2 Likes

That is awesome dude! Way to start my day off with a smile!
Thank you for that.

3 Likes

@MoBilly is a race car driver, drove so damn fast… never did come in first, never came in last. :sunglasses:

Race day Sunday Sunday Sunday the beast from the east meets the thunder from down under!
Seeyah there! :rofl: Have a great day.

7 Likes

@Heliosphear
You got me and the wife laughing our butts off.
She said “Nice pictures of the kids”! See what she did there? LOL
She cracks me up.

7 Likes

:rofl: glad to see smiles. The kids… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Dang @Heliosphear ! How’d you get that shot! I didn’t even know you were there! You know, I had to grow ALL my hair back after that run! The wind just plain plucked me bald. Well not the beard. You can’t pull that out with a tractor.
lol

7 Likes

That is some long hair.

1 Like

Mine is halfway down to my belt line. lol
So that’s not too far off.
:rofl:

I see @Heliosphear is catching your need for speed @MoBilly

2 Likes

These days I just live vicariously through visions of grandeur created by my friends.
:tired_face:

LOL Just kidding. I’d still throw my leg over a rank horse any day, but today.

7 Likes

lol I would if I could, but I cain’t so I ain’t… right there with ya cuz! lol

3 Likes

It’s rough to be sidelined man. Just sitting here thinking about it. The weird thing is, sometimes I’ll see a person working a horse in the round pen (ground work was my absolute favorite time training) and I’ll still want to get in there.
I can’t even pivot on my knee anymore. lol

6 Likes

Once I turned 50 everything gone down hill, now that I’m closer to 60… I have memories and imagination to keep me moving forward.

11 Likes