MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

No need to justify anything cuz, like you said… it’s YOUR thread! Also, I agree!

4 Likes

I believe the Peanut Butter Breath fooled me! That’s a girl if I am not mistaken. And the other one shows the same. So Yay!!!

Here’s a group shot (kinda). There’s a couple off to the side.

And the youngsters are looking sufficiently happy except for a couple that haven’t bounced back from their up-potting.

The top one is Afghan #11 and the bottom one is The Dinamed CBD x Cherry Wine CBD
They’ll be coming out of there tomorrow most likely.

And these two are the Dethrow OG x Runtz BX

And there you have it. Things are progressing well enough I believe.
Thanks for stopping by, whomever stops by. lol
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

25 Likes

lol Wow cuz! You have a very nice line up going there!

4 Likes

Thanks Johnny. I’m a little over but weeding out the males will, probably, get me down to copacetic.
:wink:

4 Likes

Looking good @MoBilly Ive always been interested in the Peanut Butter Breath. Im gonna tag along. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thanks for hanging around @Smooth ! Don’t be shy. Jump in anywhere. :slight_smile:
I am stoked about those girls. Up until just the other day I thought I had two males. What a nice surprise. lol

6 Likes

That group shot is looking nice, I am glad the ISS is rocking it! I am sure the rest will bounce back soon, they are pretty darn resilient

1 Like

Looking fantastic @MoBilly ! Looking forward to watching your progress with your all star line up

1 Like

Thank you @Emeraldgreen !
Very nice change. I didn’t know who you were for a second. lol

2 Likes

Your not the only one! I’m a little confused about it myself. Thank you @MoBilly

2 Likes

Nice @MoBilly, I just sent some stuff home with my brother yesterday. It was a relief for my closet, it was getting crowded. Still have an abundance of seedlings.

3 Likes

If I had room I’d lessen your load.
:grin:

4 Likes

Very nice line up there mobilly…gonna be some Dank harvest coming up, I buckled up ready for the grow show

1 Like

Happy to have you lurking @Mrgreenthumb but don’t stay in the shadows. Jump in anywhere.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s a look inside the Greenroom. I don’t mind how they are doing at all. Some are showing that the used soil needed a little extra build up but they are doing better since I fed.

I was going to flip these PBB last night but I decided to take a few cuttings and I want them to set a few days afterwards. I’m thinking Tuesday will be 12-12 for them.

This ISS will be topped very soon. And flipped much earlier than the last ones. I don’t want a repeat of last time. those went out of control fast. lol

The Pure Kush is one of the plants that needed a nutrient bump. I think her color is getting better now.

Here are the two BB Muffin x Vintage BB.

I’ll post some shots of the little ones soon.
Don’t mind the lower leaves. I don’t clean up before pictures. Those will be clipped off soon though.
:slight_smile:
Thanks for stopping by.
:pray:

22 Likes

Wow! Your PBB look fantastic Mobilly, they should kick down! I am glad the ISS jumped back with the quickness.

1 Like

Thanks @herojuana.tom .
I had little doubt on that one coming back. She grew out roots like none of the others did. I knew it wouldn’t take her long to find another gear. lol

3 Likes

Garden is looking fantastic Mobilly… those ISS should be much more manageable this time

1 Like

All looks good in the neighborhood @MoBilly. I’ve been busy myself today. I went and expanded my flower room by 1.5’ x 4’ and made the other side a door. Only problem is thats was where I used to put my firewood. Oh well I’ll find another spot.

I want to get more since I bought a bigger light might as well utilize it. Now I have a 45” x 48” big difference.

10 Likes

Those plants look like they are happy with the change @Greenfingers .
I know a little about knocking down walls for more room. lol

1 Like