MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Some guy up the road had a V8 bike lol that thing was bad ass fast.:joy:

4 Likes

I would think the torque would spin you like a top on the highway. But I guess that’s what rubber is for. lol

4 Likes

Good morning MO!

2 Likes

Yes it is @Rabeats2093 ! Back at you bro!
:v:t5:

1 Like

It looks like the sideways engine would leverage all that torque towards the front end to help keep the nose grounded

1 Like

Fixing up some clam chowder …parents r coming over for dinner tonight !

1 Like

You would have to have that engine so tuned in with the center line of that frame. Just a hair off and it would take you for a ride that would not be fun.

2 Likes

…if we were in reverse physics world :joy: the torque is actually rotating the force to the back wheel. I wonder how stable it is during acceleration

2 Likes

Riding this thing is flirting with disaster :joy: I bet it puts hair on your chest too

2 Likes

Well, if you ever laid it down, it would roll instead of slide. That makes a difference. Believe me. I rode the side of a bike down the interstate once. It’s a weird feeling. lol

3 Likes

Lost track of this thread just got caught up awesome :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

Howdy @Papalag ! Thanks for stopping by. Yeah it’s been an interesting few months. lol

3 Likes

There is a real brand of V8 bikes called Boss Hoss. Or used to be anyways. They were pretty badass!

4 Likes
2 Likes

:open_mouth: Dang!!!

4 Likes

:hushed: This looks a little more polished, but it looks to have a smaller engine :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I believe once you go past a certain point HP wise, size becomes a moot point. lol
Then it’s just a beast!

1 Like

They mostly run 350 chevys,but you can run a big block if you want. I am betting mobilly would opt for the big block :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree. The extra weight may help keep you grounded but it also slows down your slowin’ down, which is no bueno

1 Like