MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Am I mistaken, or is my GDP a boy?

7 Likes

You are not mistaken. Sacks.

2 Likes

Insert bad word here _______.

5 Likes

…what is natural :sweat_smile: This isn’t the 90’s, we have feminized seed lines available nowadays so we don’t need to deal with these guys:joy:
JKJK. This is a lot like getting a new light, now there is more room for everyone else :thinking::dizzy_face::exploding_head::crazy_face::rofl:
:raised_hands:

2 Likes

IKR!?
The only thing is, I know that I like GDP. All the rest are a maybe. lol
Besides, I really wanted to see what the cross is like.
But yeah, more room under the good light.
:wink:

5 Likes

So, you hung the new light?

6 Likes

Yes.
Dang! I meant to post that.
Thanks for reminding me.

Here is my new light. I love that the drivers are able to be mounted on the wall.
https://vinehydroponics.com/products/mars-hydro-tsw-2000-full-spectrum-300w-dimming-led-grow-light?variant=39830493265977&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=bing&utm_campaign=Bing%20Shopping&msclkid=4590e8ec9a181c18e4b98cedb4a5b449

13 Likes

You gotta pop more than one seed if you want a female! Sorry you got a male. I am going to try and grow a few of these out myself soon. Looks like Greandel had a pretty good run with them. Got nice and purple for him, hopefully the smoke holds up!

4 Likes

I know @Greasy . Trying to stay under the limit sucks. I’m not done yet though. lol
You can see him front and center in the picture. Such a nice plant.

4 Likes

Wow 2 years anniversary…congratulations mobilly, I see you are celebrating it with a fancy new light and new room really living it up over there​:grinning::grinning::grinning: too bad that GSP was a male but thats how it goes…

3 Likes

Yep. I have more of them. lol

1 Like

Sweet light. That was nice of you.

2 Likes

That one isn’t from me cuz lol

4 Likes

Nice light @MoBilly, I like the drivers are able to be put outside the closet. That should keep it cool enough this summer to keep an indoor grow going. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey congratulations on 2 years @MoBilly

Just a note, on that Mars light one has to be careful not to put too much stress on where the driver plugs into the board while moving it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers ! Yeah, I’m hoping you are exactly right. lol

And thanks @buck90 ! I’ll be careful with that.

2 Likes

The one from you will fill out my flower room once it is full of plants again. The Marshydro is okay for a 4x4 veg but only a 3x3 flower space so that bigger one will be for the flowers.
:wink:

7 Likes

I’m still waiting on some big fan leaves but she’s doing much better now. I’ll post a pic here in a few minutes.

4 Likes

Here are the young plants.

20 Likes

Good morning brother !
Hope all is fairing well …
Them dang plants look mighty fine :slightly_smiling_face:

I personally just want to thank you for the watering tray technique I have just now discovered using the zoom while checking out your ladies

3 Likes