MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Thank you so much. :slight_smile: They are coming along nicely now. I still have to get the RH up in there but they are liking the new setup with more air flow. :+1:

2 Likes

Looks awesome @MoBilly, your plants are growing nicely. The cherry ak looks fantastic of course ISS is looking awesome, I have one going in the flower closet next weekend.

2 Likes

@Greenfingers
This one will be flipped at a reasonable height. The last ones I ran took up the whole room. lol

2 Likes

I aim for two foot tall or a little bit more, I only have about six foot ceiling. Stretch is a concern but I’ll tie em down if I have to. So far so good.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too.

2 Likes

Huh, very little growth, she must be stunted… You may need a new cut :thinking:
Everything else is rocking out!

2 Likes

Yeah, thanks @herojuana.tom the other plants are doing well.
I’m still hoping she finds another gear for sure but I don’t know. I’ve not given up on her yet.
:wink:

2 Likes

That pic I posted was of a clone that was taken at the same time as the one I sent you so I had expected her to be exploding by now :thinking:

2 Likes

It turns out that the five in the picture are what I will be putting in flower at, hopefully, around the same time because the two BM x VB turned out to be both female.

2 Likes

I’m thinking that it has been getting too cool at night. That’s a possibility of course. But, as you said, the others are thriving.
One other thing too, @herojuana.tom , I sprayed her with BBP the other day. I think she might just perk up and get to growing now. I’ll hit her with another shot of it in about three days and then another seven days later. I’m trying to see if I can get her to catch up with the others.
We’ll see if using BBP like this works out for me @BudBusterPro . I used it on a couple of the Deathrow Runtz babies that are struggling too.

8 Likes

Looking great :blush:. Your definitely back in the swing of things!

3 Likes

After BBP cuz, I’m hoping the babies do a great catch-up for ya! Everything is looking great in there, as usual.

5 Likes

They are taking in :100:. They are reaching for the sky. Very nice Mo!

3 Likes

I see cherry AK47. Nice.

5 Likes

I’ll send you some cuttings later. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I wish. I know you would. Man I would be eating toenails. Freaking out. Label it thca and you will be ok.
I see it sold in stores. It is weed.
THCA what a crazy way to let it slide.

1 Like

@MoBilly often it will, it’s not a panacea but often we see it pull seedlings out of a funk, so I look forward to your observations…
Bob

5 Likes

Damnit! Man

2 Likes

The weather has been a little crazy. Something I would suggest. Is keep you just a little light. The next day. That will give you enough time for them to dry out. At least they will get a lightbulb. Any lightbulb will do.

2 Likes

I have problems also buddy. Don’t let it get to you. It’s hard work. We both know that.
We can’t get around like we used to.

3 Likes