MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

We had a bit of rough weather today. I tell you one thing, it got loud.

18 Likes

Thats crazy! I wouldn’t want to get hit with any of those. Does this sort of weather often occur in mid-April?

2 Likes

It’s not uncommon.
We got lucky. Some folks got 3 1/2 inch hail.

10 Likes

Got us last year. That is big.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t want to get knocked on the head with one of those.:open_mouth:

5 Likes

Whoaaaaaaaa. Scary

2 Likes

The story of Bongo…

Once upon a time, there was a goat named Bongo who lived on a farm in the mountains. Bongo was a very special goat. He was not only very friendly and playful, but he also had a special talent: he could grow marijuana.

One day, Bongo’s owner, a farmer named MoBilly, was out in the field when he noticed something strange. There, in the middle of the field, was a marijuana plant. Mobilly was surprised. He had never seen a marijuana plant growing on his farm before.

Mobilly went over to the plant and took a closer look. He was even more surprised when he saw that the plant had a goat’s head. It was Bongo!

Mobilly couldn’t believe it. He had never seen a goat grow marijuana before. He asked Bongo how he had done it, but Bongo just smiled and said, “It’s a secret.”

Mobilly decided to let Bongo keep his secret. He knew that Bongo was a good goat, and he didn’t want to get him in trouble.

From that day on, Bongo was known as the marijuana-growing goat. He was a local celebrity, and people from all over the country came to visit him. Bongo was happy to be a celebrity, and he loved meeting new people.

A group of scientists came to visit Bongo. They were interested in studying Bongo’s ability to grow marijuana. The scientists took Bongo to their lab, where they ran all sorts of tests on him.

After a few weeks, the scientists had their results. They had discovered that Bongo’s body contained a special enzyme that allowed him to grow marijuana. The scientists were amazed by their discovery, and they published a paper about it in a scientific journal.

Bongo’s story quickly spread around the world. He was featured in newspapers, magazines, and on television. Bongo was even invited to appear on OverGrow.

Bongo loved being in the spotlight, and he used his fame to raise awareness about marijuana. He spoke out in favor of legalizing marijuana, and he helped to change the public’s perception of the drug.

Bongo lived a long and happy life. OverGrow the World with Love.

13 Likes

Not far from here speaking of goats.mom

And her babies

10 Likes

I love your work. :slight_smile:

Now I have a name for my new billy when I find him. I’m getting some Kiko for a breeding program. You just named my billy when I get started. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was on my old motorcycle on Route 66 in between towns a couple years back. It started hailing. About the size of English peas. Hurt like hell but there was absolutely no place to hide. Finally saw a tree next to the highway about a half mile ahead. I can make it. The hail got bigger the closer I got to that tree. By the time I got her stopped, and I got under that tree, the hail was almost that big. At least it seemed that big. Probably not quite, but close.

3 Likes

@BigMike55
I never hit hail like that! The worst I experienced was a horror movie scene when I went through a swarm of June bugs. That about put me in the ditch.

@ShiskaberrySavior
That’s amazing! The world record is seven! Of course there’s no records being kept in, say, Zimbabwe. lol

2 Likes

The Peanut Butter Breath is fading. She has mostly cloudy trichomes but I don’t see any amber yet.

As always, thanks for stopping by.
:pray:t4:

23 Likes

Beautiful work Mo. The name made me hungry and I just realized I haven’t eaten today :joy:

1 Like

@herojuana.tom
Thank you. :slight_smile:
Have you ever tried a peanut butter and banana on toast sandwich? Put a little dab of strawberry jam in the middle for that little extra something. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

LOL, looks like Bongo, with all that talent and skill, was able to corral some hot nanies !!!

2 Likes

Good growing bruh. Have you tried PBB yet? I have not. Was wondering how the buzz duzz!

2 Likes

How’s the buzz on the PBB @MoBilly . Some of the younger crew I know like PBB and crosses with it.

2 Likes

Definitely! My grandfather used to make Peanut butter butter and banana sandwiches and they were pretty darned tasty too

3 Likes

Wasn’t that Elvis’s fav also?

4 Likes

@BigMike55
No. I’m gonna be like Juan Valdez “I’ll pick no bud before its time”. lol There’s not a whole lot there. I want it to all be just right before harvest.

@crownpoodle
I am waiting patiently (ish). When I get a taste, you will all know what I think.
:v:t5:

@JohnnyPotseed and @herojuana.tom
I’ve eaten them all my life. I guess it was one of Elvis’s favorites. It makes sense that I ate so many of them. My mom was an Elvis fanatic!

5 Likes