MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

lol Well she was in good company cuz. The whole world loved him, after all he was 'the king’!
Myself? Meh, I liked a lot of his music, but not everything.

4 Likes

I had never heard that before :thinking:
Google says, for one example Elvis sandwich, to put butter on the outside of the bread to fry it… We put peanut butter on one side, butter on the other, and a banana in between without frying it! Sounds weird even to this day, but darned if it isn’t good.

2 Likes

Try a bacon and egg sammich with mayo. You’re welcome.

3 Likes

Ever took bananas, sliced em down the middle. Leave em in the skin, spread butter all over , and bake. That’s really good also lol
Let’s face it, bananas, peanut butter, both are good for ya, just about any way ya want! lol

edit… lol don’t eat the skin, just fork the banana meat out of it after baked.

4 Likes

OK @BigMike55
I’ll see your bacon and egg sammich, and raise you a Bacon Lettuce and Tomato sandwich!!! Ding ding! Winner!

3 Likes

lol close n almos cuz… try the BLT w/egg!

3 Likes

My wife agrees. lol

1 Like

Put a fried egg on a cheeseburger. Dang good!

3 Likes

I guess it depends on how many eggs you eat on a regular basis. lol
We get a lot of eggs.

1 Like

There’s a Burger place here in OKC that features a cheeseburger with peanut butter but I have never tried it. Place is a chain called The Garage.

2 Likes

I have put peanut butter on cheeseburgers. Not bad but it can get messy if it’s a hot hamburger.

1 Like

The Garage version is called Sticky Finger
Has peanut butter, bacon bits and jalapeno. On a cheeseburger. That’s it. I’m gonna try one.

4 Likes

I pass lol

1 Like

Burn a nice fatty first then give a report on the burger. lol
I wanna hear that.
:rofl:

2 Likes

…or, just burn the nice fattie n forget the burger!

I thought you were an adventurous individual @JohnnyPotseed !?

1 Like

I have eaten there many times. Their burgers are delish plus they have beer so cold it almost stings the throat. And it goes perfect with that steaming hot burger.

I’m hungry.

3 Likes

It’s the jalapeno’s cuz. Gall bladder out and can’t go eating the hot stuff like I used to love.

2 Likes

Ah. Yeah, I thought it was the PB that you objected to on the burger.
Mike’s right. I’m hungry. lol

2 Likes

Time was, the hotter, the better. but dem days are gone!

2 Likes