MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Man, I feel for you bro. I love it hot. I told a waitress to have the cooks “figure out just how much it takes to kill a man, and back it off just a hair”. You should have seen those cooks looking through the serving window, pointing and talking 100mph.
:laughing:
I loved every bite.

4 Likes

All the years I was the grill master at our house, lol I made B-B-Q in 3 flavors, mild for the kids, hot for the grownups, and OMG! for the suicidal
The next day, after sitting overnight. It was even hotter! always my fav lol

2 Likes

I’d like a jar of OMG and some thick meaty ribs please!

3 Likes

Dang man! I’m sitting here like one of Pavlov’s dogs! I gotta find something to munch on!

2 Likes

I use a family recipe, handed down from grampa, through pops to me. The menfolk were always notorious for liking it hotternhell.

3 Likes

The way I like to cook has bean handed down for centuries

11 Likes

We go through jalapenos like you would not believe. I grew two plants last year and pickled them. I’m down to one jar. We had like 10 quart jars. We used them on most everything.

5 Likes

I think they are my favorite pepper. I like hot but I’ll mix in some Habenero in with the jalapeno’s so I still have that jalapeno taste.

2 Likes

Have you guys ever made or tried pepper jelly? My dad got me hooked on the stuff years ago and now I always keep a jar in the fridge. The spicy goes so well with the sweet.

3 Likes

TBH cuz, I doubt there’s any way jalopeno’s can be prepared/ate that i haven’t tried over all these years. My gall bladder only just got took out about 10 yrs ago, so over 60yrs of eating them, lol.

4 Likes

I had my GB out as well and I still eat spicy food, just not as often as I used to. I’ll take the bloating and diarrhea every now and then for some spicy mexican or just a bowl of chili con carne. Just… dont try to be around me the next day, people have been warned and were not prepared. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

See, lol there’s the dif in us cuz. I’m not into all the diarrhea and accompanying conditions.
There’s plenty of good food still to be had, lol.

edit… I know for a fact I can clear a building if I eat a buncha peppers!

6 Likes

Yeah. I might have to agree with @JohnnyPotseed on this one. lol
It would hurt deeply though. lol
Goodnight my friends.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

6 Likes

Damn I missed the BBQ!!!

4 Likes

Good night my friend.
One Love.
The pictures look great. I like the bottom picture.

4 Likes

Good night @MoBilly

The surprise is headed your way…

Might even make it there on 420. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Not yet. but I am going to try this sometime very soon. Sounds like a perfect base for a banana split. I do enjoy both bananas and peanut butter at pretty much anytime… and I’ll take the blt with am egg too :yum: Man, I just got hungry :joy:
I don’t eat so many Chile’s any more because they pain me for around a week afterwards :sweat_smile: but I do love them, I have had a similar experience to @MoBilly with the staff peeking around the corner after I told them I wanted my Thai food as spicy-hot as it is served in Thailand :sweat_smile:, so I would be willing to suffer to try that Sticky Finger burger @BigMike55 dropped on us :yum: …Man that sounds delicious right now

4 Likes

Yep, I know the feeling lol… I loved the hot stuff, the hotter, the better… but, it don’t luv me no mo! :sleepy: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Mom used to serve us the baked banana as a breakfast side dish.

1 Like

You want a real summertime treat?
Next time you put meat on the grill, put some sliced pineapple on the grill too. Grilled pineapple is to die for.

7 Likes