MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

We always do that, too cuz! lol On burgers with bacon, its fantastic!

4 Likes

I’ve never tried that. I may just have to.

4 Likes

Trist us cuz, lol you won’t look back or regret it!
That is, of course, if you like pineapple! lol

you can do it two ways, the best is grab a fresh pineapple from the grocery store and slice your own, the next ( just as good) is to get a can of slices.

4 Likes

I love me some pineapple.
:wink:

5 Likes

I love pineapple too, but not on my pizza, it sounds good on a blt though.

4 Likes

lol we eat pineapple on pizza also. We do luv us some pineapple! Rose’s pineapple upside down cake is to die for!

6 Likes

One of my favorite things is pineapple upside down cake.:heart: Along with strawberry shortcake.

3 Likes

Love pineapple, on the grill, on pizza, fresh.

Portobello mushrooms on the grill too, in a crunch they can be used AS your hamburger patty. Don’t knock it til you try it.

And yes I eat meat.

4 Likes

lol now on a BLT is one way we haven’t tried…But on a grilled cheeseburger or pizza, it’s damn good.

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Does Rose put pecans on her pineapple upside down cake?

2 Likes

I fill it with Italian dressing before cooking.
Also very good on a grilled chicken breast.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a whirl next time…thanks.

2 Likes

She has done that occasionally, yep. But when she gets the urge to make one, it’s only if she has em in the pantry. If not, the cake gets made without, lol

2 Likes

Dang it. You guys are making me hungry again. Hehe.

5 Likes

I love it when you get one caramelized just right. One of the ladies from church used to make the absolute best pineapple upside down cake. I miss her baking. Not as much as I miss her but dang, there wasn’t a thing she ever made that wasn’t my very favorite at that moment. lol

6 Likes

Welcome to MoBilly’s cooking channel. Please take your seat. Today’s subject is pineapple!

7 Likes

I have been to those church gatherings several times. Some of those ladies know how to cook and bake. Then there are some who only THINK they know how to cook and bake. Bad thing about it. You never know whether there are the Cooker or the Thinker until you sample their goods.

5 Likes

And then you have 15 or so sweet old ladies come by and ask you if you tried what they brought. If you don’t offend any of them you leave stuffed to the gills and promising yourself “never again”.
:rofl:

8 Likes

Holy Hector that’s some hail !
Hope all is well MO !

2 Likes

Hey @Rabeats2093
We were lucky. I only have a couple of windows to replace and a lot of new dings on the old truck… The worst of it happened just after the front passed us up. Then the hail got to 3"+. Them folks got hammered.

5 Likes