MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Good morning my friend. You are correct @Emeraldgreen .
:v:t4:

8 Likes

So sorry to hear this @MoBilly, I am sure with your support and the MoBilly strength sure she will overcome this. Thoughts are with you and your daughter and family

6 Likes

Thanks for that @Mrgreenthumb . It’s very much appreciated.
:pray:t4:

4 Likes

Secular/Humanist

In all parts of ourselves, we are all connected. With every breath, we share this world. May we always feel our connection to those suffering, and to all in our world. May they find resilience in memories of the suffering they’ve faced before and in the power offered by their connection to others. We trust in the love and support of those near us. We trust in the sciences that guide the hands of the nurses and doctors here in this hospital. But, we still trust in the power of the story of our own lives, however long and winding it may be, to be enveloped by the greater story of life itself. Life is a passage through which we all travel but we are never alone in that journey, even when far away from those we love. May those suffering feel the presence of their partners in memory, always and forever, through this challenge and the next. May it be so, in light and love

10 Likes

:tada: Happy birthday @MoBilly! :tada:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly!

10 Likes

Happy birthday bud! :beers:

4 Likes

@lophophora.ca , @herojuana.tom and @Floyd ,

Thank you all. :slight_smile:
:pray:

6 Likes

Happy birthday brother all the best to you and yours

4 Likes

Thank you my friend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday to you
You live in a Zoo
With lions and tigers
And the monkeys, like you.

Have a big time today brother.

7 Likes

Awesome tutorial on those sip buckets! :100: :pray:

And the plants are looking lovely! :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

@MoBilly HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :birthday: :fireworks: Hope you have an amazing day!

Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 9.47.48 AM

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly
Hope you have a great day! Beginning of a great year

2 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen and @DannyTerpintine .
I’m lazing around today for the most part. I overdid it yesterday and I am still very weak. Today is a decent day for it though. I have an excuse to take it easy. lol

4 Likes

You definitely should have a lazy day. I just got rained out :grin:

1 Like

If you could just send about 1.5" of that up this way I’d be grateful. Some are already haying their stock. The fields are brown and turning to dust as we speak. I wasn’t able to get out to put up a “first” cutting and it seems there will be no second cutting. Buying hay sucks in a major way, especially with the prices that I will find this year. Who can afford $10 a small square bale or even $80 - $100 for a large round bale?
I never thought I’d say it but I’m glad I sold all my horses now. I’d never be able to keep them fed up like they deserve.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly !

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with family and friends. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

We aren’t that dry thankfully. Seems like a slow rain but only half inch or so

3 Likes

images (8)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MOBILLY

Hope you have asuper awesome day. What are the party plans for the big day?

2 Likes