MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

@Mrgreenthumb and @Maddawg ,

We had the get together the other day. There’s three brothers and all of our birthdays fall within about one month so we just have one big hoedown for us all. Today I’m recuperating from overdoing it in the heat two days ago. I still can’t hardly hold anything much down. I have a good wife who is taking excellent care of me. lol

@Emeraldgreen
That’s what we’ve been getting here. Maybe a half inch at a time and too far apart.

4 Likes

Wow, I popped in at just the right time.
Happy birthday @MoBilly :heart_eyes:

I am like you, it is hard to talk about some things.
So please don’t take my not talking as not caring.
When I hear of good people in distress it hurts me.
I try not to think about it, but when you care it is hard not to.
So I am usually thinking about you and your family.
I pray when I can.

Anyway
I stopped in to tell ya it is getting to be vacation season.
If’in you don’t see me round, it is just cause I have run off to the wood for a bit.

If you are able to swing the campout party it would do your soul some good, if not we all certainly understand. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But I really hope to see ya, nothing but good vibes at this event. :partying_face:
That is why we keep it so private. :wink:

On another note…
I have found L-Theanine helps when your down.

L-theanine is a naturally occurring, non-protein amino acid found in tea that promotes relaxation by reducing stress and anxiety levels . Although L-theanine is not a sedative and does not cause drowsiness, it may help improve sleep quality by promoting a more relaxed state.

Much love to you MoBilly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hope to see ya soon
shag

6 Likes

Eat a pinch of salt a couple times today. I definitely am experiencing the same heat exhaustion your talking about. The salt will help replace the electrolyte you lost

2 Likes

Thanks @shag . Yeah, one of my favorite things to drink is hot tea. We always keep some around. I even harvest my passion fruit leaves and flowers to use for tea. It’s not my favorite but very relaxing when steeped till it’s strong. I like my tea strong.
I wish I could get to the gathering but I’m pretty sure now that I won’t be able to. Just too much is going on right now. Smoke a bowl for the old hillbilly. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

25 today? Yea that sounds good. Happy birthday bro.

1 Like

You better know that! I’ve worked outside all my life. Salt will keep you alive. No lie. I’ve seen folks drop out from the heat many times. Salt is my friend.

2 Likes

LOL
I wish brother. I wish I had that body back as long as I keep my 63 year old wisdom and intelligence that is. I was a moron back then. lol

3 Likes

Did you say you just got your wisdom teeth?
lol

1 Like

So, when you have your wisdom teeth pulled… do you loose any IQ points along with them?

2 Likes

Pretty sure all of us were morons back than :joy:. I certainly was!

1 Like

Running 95 mph was nothing and I thought myself bulletproof. That’s what I thought anyway. lol

4 Likes

My current line is…” if I knew I was going to live this long l’d have taken better care of myself “ :joy:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @MoBilly ! Keep fighting the good fight and growing those good meds. :seedling::green_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @MoBilly !
I hope you have a wonderful day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You know that’s true. lol

2 Likes

I’m never going to stop growing my meds. No one has the right to tell me I have to live in pain unless I put their poison in my OWN BODY!
Been there, done that, and through Grace I was gifted seeds.

The only fight that’s “lost” is the one we give up on.
No worries about that. I’m nothing if not tenacious. LOL

6 Likes

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:
It’s starting to shape up. Feeling better by the moment.
:pray:t5:

6 Likes

HUH? How many per tooth?

1 Like

How is it going over here? I haven’t seen you in a minute.
Peace

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m doing alright. :slight_smile: Thanks bro. Give my phone a jingle sometime. :slight_smile:

3 Likes