MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I will. I’ll hit u up. Got some things to do this morning .

2 Likes

Good evening brother hope all is well!

2 Likes

Hey @Rabeats2093 ,
I’m doing alright thanks. Dealing with everything as best we can.Things have slowed down now that the heat is too much to take during the day so I’m on more often than I was. Trying to catch up on so much is fun but slow. lol
:slight_smile:
I hope you and yours are all doing fine and dandy.

7 Likes

Yes sir! Everything is coasting along some roadbumps here and there but that’s life !

4 Likes

I haven’t had much to post on the forum other than the LPC challenge but since things are doing better at the home front, and I do have these clones going that @BigMike55 gifted to me.
Here’s what I have going on in the veg room.
Pretty much all of the five got a topping today.

I also have one original Frankenstein clone and one Crystal Skull Kush (Kristy) that were flipped a few days ago. I might post some pics of them in the morning.

Well thanks for stopping by if you stop by. :slight_smile:
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

23 Likes

:heart: :heart: You got things looking great there, brother! Good growing vibes in the air to ya!

3 Likes

Looking good my friend, they’re growing up nicely.:green_heart:

3 Likes

My goodness. Those girls are looking fantastic, Mo. Great work, considering you nearly lost them a while back. Congrats on the turnaround.

4 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers and @BigMike55 .
Yeah Mike, I couldn’t give up on these beauties. My wife kept saying “Their looking better today”. Like every day. lol
After a while I had to agree. We just kept giving the love and eventually I had to agree with her. They have a good look about them now though. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Good to see you.

2 Likes

Very update @MoBilly, glad you didn’t give up on those. They look nice and healthy ready for flowering.

1 Like

As soon as I harvest the London Pound Cake I plan to flip these. That’s the plan anyway. Things could change… You know how I am. I like big plants. :slight_smile: . If these bush out like I hope, I may let them gain some more bud sites until I think they’re ready. I’m fickle. lol

4 Likes

It sounds like a solid plan to me

1 Like

The longer you let them veg, the more mature the buddage will be, brother. I always go for at least 3 months in veg, minimum. Try for longer if possible 4-5 months. 1 yr is great!

2 Likes

:heart: :heart:

2 Likes

:rofl:
I don’t have the patience or the stash to hold out that long! lol

4 Likes

Here’s the Frankenstein and CSK clones that were recently flipped.
@JohnnyPotseed 's original Frankenstein clone from @BigMike55

And the CSK (also from @BigMike55 )

14 Likes

Here the past few years, I don’t let the mothers go longer than a year to a year & half.
The mothers are good for 5-7yrs. But when that old they really don’t give up really good quality, or a big amount of buddage. I’d just bud em out to get that one last service from em, lol

2 Likes

One of the three Frankenstein’s will be a mother for the next run. :+1:

3 Likes

Since I’m on hold :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
The maturity of the plant continues with the clone. Don’t make decisions on your keeper until you run the clones once or twice. You’ll be shocked at the difference between the seed plant and the clone

1 Like