MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Found y’all. Lol. This’ll give some good reading material till I get caught up. Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

You are most welcome man. :wink:
There’s been a bit a drama recorded in these posts due to circumstances but there’s some fun times too.
Glad to have you along for the ride.

6 Likes

Well I guess I have a little more to share with you guys and gals.
I think the clones are doing well enough. Here are the three in the back.

And here’s the two in front. They’re actually spread out more than that but I squeezed them in for the picture.
The Frankenstein up front will probably be the one that I keep in veg for clones.

All in all, I am pleased with this new light. It has never been set above 60% strength and the plants seem to like what they are getting.
Thanks for stopping by.
:+1:t4:

21 Likes

Thanks for the update, these girls are looking great @MoBilly – very lush. Those Frankies are bushes, and the Crystal Skull kush has a great growth structure. I love the name and had to look it up to remind myself what it was, the CSK sounds amazing!
[(Indiana Bubblegum x Wedding Cake) x Afghan Hindu Kush] :yum:

2 Likes

Yeah @herojuana.tom ,
I’m very excited about trying that. I have one that is in week three right now (alongside a Fem Frankenstein). It’s setting on some nice buds.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great looking garden my brother!

3 Likes

Thanks Mike. :slight_smile:

Them gals are definitely looking healthy AF! lol Great work, brother!

3 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed . :slight_smile: The leaves don’t seem to be showing signs of spots developing.
Thanks cuz.
:+1:

2 Likes

So your problem got took care of? Good news! What all did you give it?

2 day recovery, is good moving on things. lol
Or has it been longer? lol I’m stoned AF and can’t remember a damn thing… sorry, lol not sorry

edit… lol found it, yep 2 day turnaround to looking good!

I worked 1 teaspoon of bone meal into the top 1/2" of soil and watered it in with my normal feeding regime. If I continue to see improvement, I’ll bump up the feed on my next watering. Those Frankenstein are hungry for more than just Nitrogen. They’re just plain hungry.
I’m torn though… don’t know if I want to keep a mother going or just take a couple of clones from one before flipping. Plant counts suck.
My wife just went “Waaaa”. lol
I guess I really don’t have much to bitch about. Other states are a lot more bassakwards.

8 Likes

If you go find OldTimer1’s mum tute, he said (at that time, 1998) they’d gone over 20 gens. So with Original Frankie just into her 5-6th gen, I don’t see a problem if you veg a mother out several months, take the best clones as new mothers, and flower out the oldest mother. Does that make sense? I tend to get verbose & ramble when stoned, lol

4 Likes

I just saw your post above. Naa. It’s not been all that long. I did as you said and took all the bad looking leaves (a small handful) but the leaves that have just a small amount of the spotting showing have not developed any further. The leaves I took off were rapidly developing these spots. You could see the difference in just one days time. The spots that are left look stable to me now.

3 Likes

Cool. I gave an opinion on your ‘torn’ thinking too lol

1 Like

Damn @MoBilly, I just caught up. Those are all sweet looking clones. You got it going on my friend.:green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers . :slight_smile: They are doing pretty well.
:+1:

1 Like

5or 6 is what you want. Not saying a young one what work. When I got clone’s years ago the is what I went for. One guy where I live at. Supposedly has a grape plant going for 20 years. I did have a few clones for the mom. I kept it for a few years. I messed it up with some bad seeds.
My tree were gg4 northern lights and grape.
https://www.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/articles/2016/third-generation-clone-worse-original/

2 Likes

Good morning @Hemp !

1 Like

https://cltvtdmg.com/why-1st-generation-clones-matter/

1 Like

Good morning. JP is correct on the generations. Might not be good illustration. Wake and bake.
@MoBilly good to see you’re going strong. Morning @JohnnyPotseed
Those aren’t very good advice. 5 and 6 and even 7. But after that it can drop off a bit as far as the original mother clone. I have read where it decreases in strength and size overtime. I’m not sure about all that. Because I believe Frankie is been around for a while.

2 Likes