MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Good morning, cuz

3 Likes

G’mornin fellas

3 Likes

How’s it going, Hogman?
Big time planned for today. I have some nice ganja that’s just begging to be roasted.

3 Likes

I’m getting ready. I love the 420 cleaning for pipes and bongs. The one with salt is ok. The one that you use for soaking is amazing.
@BigMike55 how is it rolling your way? I’m looking at this frosted cobra x can’t believe the stars on it. Looks like space dust.

2 Likes

Well then roast away! I made a mistake and hit some Granddaddy Purple. Now my plans are waiting for my fat butt to pry itself off the chair. lol
I have to go milk and the nannies are pissed off because we separated them from their babies last night. I’m not in a hurry to milk that Alpha female. When she’s mad she could try and hook you. I have to watch her. She hasn’t tried it since I pinned her down last time but you never know with a goat. If you haven’t heard, they can be stubborn critters.
:rofl:

7 Likes

Morning @GallacreekD66 ! I skipped past that post. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have never said hello. Hello! Morning.

2 Likes

Time to get this day going. I got some chickens and cows and goats. I gotta take care of. The rabbits need feeding. I need to go out there and how the garden. lol
Jokes! I’m in the city. Shit I’m might get a fine.

2 Likes

Wow for a minute I was like hmmm maybe the hemp guy is alright :sweat_smile:
Hope all is well brother !
Good morning fellas

3 Likes

Haaaa! Whatever.
One Love. I’m still cool. And you? How is the sea of green going?

2 Likes

OH. @Hemp ,
You have a letter on the way.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend. I got some yesterday from the Saint Jude auction…

I’ve been trying to research some of the stuff. I wish I could do some more outside. Wishful thinking.

8 Likes

Hell yeah you’re still cool with me brother man been a while I’m doing brother ! No seas of green besides the green carpet that’s in the room …here pretty soon I’ll be catching up pace

2 Likes

I’m low myself. I’ll have some in a few weeks.

1 Like

Hello @Hemp nice to meet ya.
@MoBilly didn’t know u had goats. This is something I’ve thought about. Do u make goat cheese? Love some goat cheese mmmm damn I just got up now my stomach growling. Guess I better do something about that

2 Likes

He loves those goats. They are great pets.

2 Likes

Shit I don’t even wanna think of being low …gotta nother 2 months before harvest and prolly got about 5 Oz lmao

2 Likes

I have older stuff. I like the green hits. I trash more than I smoke. I’m funny that way. The top of the bud is my favorite.

Take it easy Moe.

8 Likes

oh yeah. We make goat cheese, yogurt, butter… We only have milk goats now. I sold all my meat goats a while back and regret it now. I wanted to change up and buy some Kiko meat goats but they became extremely popular around here and the price shows that. I’ll get some eventually. Our chores are a lot easier to take care of now. We’ve got only half as many goats and we sold the horses so chores were cut in half at least.
The homestead will eventually (hopefully next year) be able to provide almost all of my family with their groceries. Store bought, over processed crap is not good for anyone.

8 Likes

You too @Hemp .
Those buds look tasty bro. lol

1 Like