MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Dang man! Hurricanes, tornado’s and fires! Oh MY! In my best Scarecrow voice.
lol
Seriously though, really glad you and yours are safe.
:+1:

3 Likes

Thanks guy’s, it wasn’t anything a good buzz, a chainsaw and a fire couldn’t fix. Oh did I mention my younger friend climbed the tree to cut it down, he’s a good man and a treasured friend. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I spent a little time with two of the Frankenstein clones today. They were bad and had to be restrained. There’s still some sticking up that will be cuttings.

Frankenstein 1

Frankenstein 2

And a group shot.

I’m chopping the last LPC tonight so there’s that also.

16 Likes

Looking good @MoBilly, I need to do a bondage grow again, sea of green or whatever you call it.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Wow! lol You really went hardcore into the bondage thing there! :rofl: :scream: :crazy_face: :+1: Don’t sweat it though, she loves that stuff!

3 Likes

Thanks @Greenfingers and @JohnnyPotseed !
It’s very much appreciated guys. It feels good to be back on track with my growing.

Yeah Johnny, I know she can take a lot of bending and such. Those branches are about the easiest I’ve seen to bend without breaking.

4 Likes

Ya do realize that you’re creating a monster in itself there, right brother?! lol Doing what you’ve done will make a serious bush ! lol

3 Likes

Heck yeah. Nicely done. I like tying mine down like that too. I find it pisses em off and makes that bitch go crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lady I mean of course @MoBilly may not verbally abuse his plants like I do. I always heard u had to talk to em :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I love a good bush!
:rofl::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Good one man. Glad u didn’t miss that :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah @JohnnyPotseed
My wife said much the same. I believe her words went something like “I hope you don’t have any plans to drop more seeds for a while because you won’t have enough lights for anything else but these”. I’m thinking she might be right spot on with that. LOL

5 Likes

I prefer landing strip… or unpaved.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:‘ya think’?!

Tell him, Eva!

1 Like

Sounds like the wife’s been paying attention as well

1 Like

Rose told me I can’t do that anymore, lol She’s the one gotta tend em! Says, ‘not no, but hell no’!
She said topping as often as I do, is more than enough! lol

2 Likes

Sounds like the wife doesn’t want me to buy more lights. LOL
She forgot the one @JohnnyPotseed gave me.
:wink:
But I have not.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Dang outta likes again and u guys cracking me up. :heart::heart::heart::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s good to kick back and joke around with you guys. This place is like one big valium to me. The day can be rough but I get on here and read some off the wall, sometimes twisted, joking and poking, and I feel better for it.
That’s worth the price of admission for a fact.

6 Likes

Ain’t dat de truth, Ruth! lol My ‘therapy’ is on here and in my little ol ‘farn-inna-barn’!

2 Likes

Amen brothers. Love this place. The smiles laughs and volumes of knowledge I acquire here are priceless. And the two of you are responsible for a lot of that so thanks.

2 Likes