MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Right back atcha!
:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas my friend

4 Likes

Thank you brother! I hope it is full of joy and contentment for your family!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas brother

5 Likes

Merry Christmas! @MoBilly :santa: :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody, hope you’re having an enjoyable evening.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @MoBilly, I hope you and your family are doing well. :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas, my friend!!

4 Likes

A very Merry Christmas to one of my best buds, @MoBilly
And to your very sweet wife.
Hope the new year brings you much peace and happiness, brother.

4 Likes

May your Christmas be grand and your new year be your best…,…

3 Likes

Merry Christmas @MoBilly ! Keep rollin’ buddy!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas @MoBilly ! I can’t believe I just today found this thread!

1 Like

I’d not been doing anything on here in a a long time @crownpoodle . I’ll try and pick it up after the New Year.

4 Likes

One more Merry Christmas! @Oldjoints @Hemp @CanuckistanPete @BigMike55 @JohnnyPotseed @Heliosphear @shag @InTheWoods @NDNCHILD @crownpoodle @buck90 @Greenfingers @THCeed @DannyTerpintine @MrGreenJeans @TopShelfTrees1 @Indicana_Jones @repins12 @Floyd @DougDawson @Greasy @Emeraldgreen @GallacreekD66 @Hotrods_and_hounds
Thank you all for everything.

22 Likes

Merry Christmas brother. Hope you had a wonderful day

4 Likes

Back atcha brother. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

3 Likes

Spent a little time in the mosh pit called a family gathering and nobody died or needed stitches afterwards. I’d call that a good day. lol
Hope yours was stellar bro!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas brother @MoBilly . May the year coming up give you all you wish. :v:

5 Likes

@MoBilly merry Christmas dude! I think I got ya in another thread but sorry if I missed this one!! Also glad to see ya back!!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, I’m sure you’re not sitting idle, how are the clones of VB , Angola Red and White Rhino? I got some Angola Red in my fall box, I’m itching to start my spring stuff but it’s a little too early.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes