MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Even the old army movies. Rat patrol.

1 Like

This is true. My wife was going to watch the new version of The Love Boat last night. IT SUCKED. was not funny at all. It’s not even like the original. It’s more the that stupid Bachelor show only on board a cruise ship. Sucks. Don’t bother.

4 Likes

Good morning my friends!

8 Likes

Happy Friday @MoBilly!

4 Likes

And you @CanuckistanPete !
I’m shucking seeds. This SUCKS!!!
But I made my first seeds.
So it is a good Friday.
:partying_face::+1:t4:

11 Likes

They had bubblegum cards for that show.

2 Likes

Yes the did.

1 Like

I collected them. Shit, Im old. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

They are worth money. We’re probably about the same age. 54. Starsky and hutch.

1 Like

Congrats dad!

1 Like

Morning @MoBilly! You got me curious now! What is the strain/cultivar? Your first seeds!
Congrats!! You’re about to join the Big Cat / Big League of seed makers! :astonished: :no_mouth: :sweat_smile:

No offense to @chronix’s cats and @Pluckyevil’s Shadow as well, of course!!!
You da man!! Time to light up a thick one to celebrate!! :partying_face: :sunglasses: :smirk_cat: :beers: :birthday:

3 Likes

Add 10 to that #

1 Like

Haaaaa! There’s no telling how many kids he’s got running around. Don’t pull on his beard. Lol

1 Like

I thought so. It seem like we had talked before. Young man!

1 Like

That’s like when a cop pulls you over ask him to pull your finger. Lol

1 Like

@Abbbian
I went and dusted my friend repins12’s creation (Arachnid Pie) with some fem Frankenstein pollen.
I’m not sure just how many seeds are there but I got a few this morning from the lower larf that I was worried about getting too much air flow and putting out nanners.

9 Likes

@MoBilly Wow!! Awesome!!
FrankenPie or Arachnid Frank!? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :astonished:
Totally psyched for you brother! Only great stuff’s gonna come out from it!!
Looking forward to hearing about results!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks @Abbbian :wink:
Thanks @CanuckistanPete too. lol
I just shucked a few seeds and already trimming don’t seem so bad.
:rofl:

4 Likes

Two. :wink:
I knew better until I met and married the right girl. 40 years proves that I chose well.
Also I never, in my life, had to make a child support check out. That’s a good thing.
The main thing is that I have been involved in my kids lives every step. Too many kids don’t have a Dad in their life. That’s a shit deal. I’ve seen too many kids like that.

9 Likes

Done for now. lol
I’ve heard folks debate about which is worse (trimming or shucking), I think after I get done I’ll vote shucking.

8 Likes