MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Found your baby picture… Have a great Friday :sunglasses:

Plant’s look good :+1: trust in the bubble bags… will be awesome! Congratulations on first seeds. :grinning:

12 Likes

That’s gotta be so much fun @Heliosphear . I gotta figure out how to do that AI stuff.
Thanks for decorating the greenroom for me. lol
:pray:

5 Likes

That is cool.

1 Like

My pleasure :grinning: seed hog. :rofl:

Found this picture of you taking your first hit off a joint when you were a teenager. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

You’re killin’ me man! :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

That’s beat. I gave the Quantum Leap reboot a chance and it’s growing on me. They changed the rules of the original which was that you could only leap to years within your lifetime and now it’s possible to jump back to any time in human history. The coming episode seems to be the set in the old west.

2 Likes

Yeah, I gave it a shot but it didn’t work for me. I really liked the first series.

3 Likes

The wait is over!

Unfortunately they are both boys. No new milkers from this breeding. They are just as cute as can be though. The main thing is that they are healthy.

22 Likes

Those are weird looking buds.

5 Likes

Yep but it’s a harvest anyway. lol

6 Likes

They definitely look like a keeper strain.

4 Likes

Oh yeah. They’re not purebred but a mix of three milk breeds and one meat breed. Good milkers with some muscle for strength and defense.

I like them.

7 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

3 Likes

@BudBusterPro
I have a question. I sprayed my last round before flip the other day. Problem is, I was going to take a couple of cuttings to clone before I flip and forgot. How long after spraying, if at all, should I wait to take my cuttings that I plan to root?
Thanks

7 Likes

Billy, You may cut your clones at anytime after an application of BBP.
I have had several growers tell me they see increased vitality in the clones they cut from ‘mothers’ that have had 3-4 BBP apps.
Look forward to your observations on the subject!

11 Likes

Thanks @BudBusterPro. I’ll do that.

3 Likes

Just realized this cut was treated with BBP shortly before I took it. I was surprised at a quick it grew roots

14 Likes

I saw that post. Yep, I guess it makes sense. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Does now. Lol

5 Likes

I’m interested even more now. lol

5 Likes