MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

For about 20 years we used nothing at all. Just had a big old pile of used mix/compost/worms & casting in the back corner of property… The pile was about 20’ x 30’ x 2-3’high. open to the elements.
Never had any issues with pests or disease even then.

4 Likes

I have some steel barrels that I plan to weld together into a long tube three barrels long. Then paint inside and out with black paint and put on rollers made from a couple of axles and tires. Feed it at one end. Give it a shot of water and a turn with the geared crank every once and a while and dump compost out the other ends trap door.
I saw it done on Mother Earth News. Supposedly it completely composts stuff in a very short time.

5 Likes

That should damn well take care of the labor!

4 Likes

I took a couple of lower buds off of the OG x GG #4 RIL the other day. Took a few hits about an hour ago. I still feel just fine.
:slight_smile:

@Floyd , wish you were here! lol
I grew some fire y’all.
:fire:
I tell ya!
:rofl:
Look at me, bragging and stuff!!!

15 Likes

It’s allowed lol especially since I think you just might be stoned!

4 Likes

You know… you might just be right. lol

2 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying the fruits of your labor. :grinning:

3 Likes

I believe, after a good cure, it’ll be some of, if not the, best I have ever grown @Floyd .

4 Likes

Well that certainly makes me happy! :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Me too.
:wink:

4 Likes

I cant remember did you take cuts?

No, unfortunately. I have all the clones going that the law allows.

1 Like

Do you have more seeds?

Yes. :slight_smile:
I got lucky on the first one. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

@Floyd
Thanks again my friend. There is another fun little thing too. She was just starting to flower when I was doing the Frankenstein pollen thing. I found a couple of seeds from the lower buds I took. I’m sure if I get five out of the whole plant I’ll be lucky though. Like I said "she had just began flowering.

6 Likes

I have heard anything with that GG 4RIL is some killer smoke.

5 Likes

@BigMike55
I’ve just taken a little toke about every half hour or so and I’m still riding that high. lol

8 Likes

I use coco loco for starting them in. Happy Frog I had last runs where 2 years old. I just had it in a trash can. 55 gallon and added stuff to it. Some times I didn’t. Used the same soil right after I pulled them. The only reason I got rid of it was because I need the container. Sorry to say I would pull the tap root and some bigger roots. Older root is what I put at the bottom of my container’s before adding soil. I’m cheap. I rather spend the money on nutrition. Still I look for deals.

3 Likes

There are peeps sitting on the OG x GG4 RIL seeds. Maybe they will be encouraged to grow them out now. :grinning:

6 Likes

Actually I think I have some of those. Been meaning to pop some GG4. I tried to run some a couple years back. It was auto and I screwed it up. I may have got a half a lid off that plant. I need to revisit the Go-Rilla.

5 Likes