MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

The GG4 I grow is a fan favorite here. That’s why Ive kept it around since 2018.
Orange grove is good too. :grin:

7 Likes

I smoked some from a dispensary once. I believe it was the only GOOD smoke I ever got from a dispensary. My ISS is about 1000% better than anything from the store. I am going to see what I have and maybe move the GG4 to the top for next grow.
But I already have 3 Tangies, 3 Buddahs Cane clones plus I need to run some more ISS. Plant limits suck.

6 Likes

Did I send you any GG4 S1 x GG4 RIL?
Im only limited by time and space. lol

5 Likes

aw hell cuz lol now you done gone and done it! you wanna trade some of them beans?! I don’t have any GG#4 beans, damn it. lol

4 Likes

I don’t believe so, but I will look. I think I have something GG4 RIL but I think they actually came from Tony Green. I think.

3 Likes

Hey bro. Excuse my lack of knowledge but wouldn’t that be GG? Or does the S1 mean fem seeds?

2 Likes

Pm me bud :grinning:

2 Likes

Good morning you guys. @Hemp @Floyd and @JohnnyPotseed and @Abbbian
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

The GG4 Ive been growing since 2018 is an S1, so produced by selfing the clone only cut. The GG4 RIL is Tony Greens work.
I hit my S1 with his GG4 RIL pollen. I wanted back up for my S1 clone.

4 Likes

@MoBilly Hot subject here!! I’ve been waiting to be a bit more experienced to dabble into the GG4 realm!! :smirk_cat: :flushed: Thanks to friends here, already with beans!! :hugs:

5 Likes

Ah. so they are regs with the mother being a fem plant. I got you. I slept in and haven’t woken up completely. lol
Time for a bowl. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep regs. I just grew some out. Bud curing now. Pics in my thread not long ago.

3 Likes

@Abbbian
Be ready to tie them up. This girl has some buds that are like rocks on the end of a stick. I should have bumped the CalMag higher sooner. Maybe her stems are too fine because of that. :thinking:

4 Likes

Memory rebooting… accessing… accessing…
Oh yeah. I’m an idiot. lol

4 Likes

@MoBilly Thanks, good to know…! The ones which are nowadays, parts of my learning curve are Bloody Monsters and Blue Taras!! Soon the GG4 will be in line!! :green_heart: :v:

4 Likes

I have some straight GG#4 seeds. Now I’m itching to try one but I have too much going right now as it is. And my next grow is finalized since I added some of those AracKenstein to soil. I have decided to grow one or two of those out.

BTW @JohnnyPotseed and @repins12, four sprouts had broken the surface one day from planting. The other came up the next day. I’d say they will grow.
After I get a check I’ll be sending a few out to you Repins12. I’m gathering more before I send Johnny a package.
Can you tell I’m stoked about these seeds. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Morning over here. JP’s autos are looking good over here. Young but looking good. I love gg4. It is very stinky and stanky. I said fook the trimming. I happy your having a good time. How is your tent going? How big do you want it?

3 Likes

Even flushing with FF bush doctor once every few weeks will help. Ancient Earth is something that helps. Alaskan Fish Fertilizers will help. It stinks. FF base mix is good. But it needs silica. Some products has more than others. FF has it you need extra stuff. Your stuff looks great. I put a cover over my seedlings for the first time ever. I almost lost them. What I’m saying is get your grove on and find something that works and stay with it. Growing is as hard as you want it to be. Yes I make mistakes all the time. Find something cheap and it’s got a light on. Not checking my room with lights off. Stuff like that. Just talking. One thing I do is get them green as I can. Water more often. I see burnt tips in one tent. I don’t see them as I should. I’m see the temperature gets close to 100’ but I can’t do much.

1 Like

Yes. I’ve been talking to Johnny and have decided to go ahead and use some of my compost and manure to build my soil back up. I’ve been making a tea from it and using it from time to time during veg. I haven’t during flower but I might try that too. :thinking:
You know a lot more than I about nutrients… Someday I will have a handle on it. I’m just working with what works and slowly modifying it. I don’t do big changes anymore. lol
Lesson learned.

2 Likes