MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

or Brown chicken brown cow depending on your taste lol

Great Oklahoma band.

1 Like

Time for this one to hit the hay.
Be well and be blessed my friends.

3 Likes

Did somebody say Oklahoma?

This guy may be from Texas, but this is just one great song!

3 Likes

I moved the monsters into the flower room this morning. What do you think of the three ISS @BigMike55 ? They certainly take up a lot of room since I bent those branches out.

Before (the three to the left)

After

I still need to hang my other light over the older plants. Most of them just started their 8th week (one is in week 9). I’m trying to limp them along until they get more amber. I have seeds that I want to get from them but I have to make sure I have enough amber to make the buds more narcotic before chopping. That’s why I do this after all. lol

Here’s a shot of the AP#2 top cola. Because of the heat damage she looks farther along than she really is. It’s like watching the grass grow. lol … I’m ready but they are holding off.

20 Likes

I have to agree that is a very good song.

2 Likes

You got it going on my brother.
I hope I can harvest my plants right before Thanksgiving. Wife wants to go to NW Arkansas to have it with her sister. That will be at least three days, possibly four with no liquids. They should all be so close, what if I flood them right before I leave and harvest when I get back???

5 Likes

@BigMike55
I told myself I would set up a drip system for that when I have to be gone more than two days. It wouldn’t be hard to set up and dial in. Doing the math
There are 15,140 drops of water in a gallon. Figure 1/2 gal / day to keep them alive and ~well… That’s 7,570 drops in 1/2 gallon dividing that by 24 works out to 315.4 drops / hour, or 5.25 drops / min.
Just set up a bucket of water with some lines that you can clamp down to get approximately 5.25 drops per minute, gravity fed, and you can be out of town for a while.
I think.

2 Likes

Those blumat systems work pretty good, give you some time to get away. Jetdro is using them, seems to like them

2 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb
I will look into that again. Thanks :+1:t4:

3 Likes

What do you think? I think they’ll have enough air under the canopy. lol

@BigMike55

20 Likes

Woo hoo. Airy!!!

2 Likes

I decided to be brave and continue the BBP treatments. OH well, It’s been a long time since I had to knock down a wall and build bigger. lol

3 Likes

rooms are looking good @MoBilly

2 Likes

Ya gave them all mini skirts now there gonna be complaining there cold.

3 Likes

I think that’s the most I ever cleaned out the under growth. I’m looking for a tabletop of buds. lol

4 Likes

I’m rather excited about these.

1 Like

Oh no, we can’t have that @ShiskaberrySavior . lol
I’ll ask my wife to make some snuggies for them.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Dang you been busy mo! Every time I peek in it’s like a whole different grow diary! Hope the girls aren’t keeping you TOO busy, gots to keep this hobby in the fun zone and out of the work zone :smiley:

2 Likes