MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Always something getting done at mobillys pretty soon this is going to be mobilly :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
16Pot-articleLarge

9 Likes

No. lol That will Never be a thing out here on Poverty Ridge. Maybe 16 years back, but this body isn’t up for that kind of thing. I’d have to lift the bed up to the lights and lower them as they grow.
That is until they download my brain into a cyborg body. lol
I’m on the waiting list.
:crossed_fingers:t4:

7 Likes

I just wanted to drop individual pics of the three ISS before they begin to stretch. Good luck figuring out where one stops and the next begins. lol
I’m thinking that I won’t be moving these around taking pics like I normally do. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

It’s a jungle out there. Mikey likey, brother.

4 Likes

Thanks man. How long do you recon the total flower time indoors will be? It looks like yours are getting close @BigMike55

2 Likes

Jungle for sure…pretty sure I seen Tarzan swinging in one of those photos…:grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb
I saw your comment so I zoomed in real close!!! OMG!!! YOU WERE RIGHT!

9 Likes

I ran the last ones 64 days from 12/12 to harvest. You got to smoke some of that, so you can go from there plus or minus.

3 Likes

I’d call that about dead on. I can’t see how it could have been much better. lol
My lights and style will make a little difference though I am sure.

1 Like

Of course I would use that as a guesstimate. I still use a loupe or a scope on the trikes.

2 Likes

Yeah, I do too. I’m just impatient and wanted to put on the calendar an approximation of when to do my happy dance. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Come and knock on our door… 3’s company tooooooo.

Looks like you’ve been seriously OverGrow’n!

Mrs. Helios and I have been sick with the virus for almost a week, been using sublingual to get THC into my system to keep the PTSD nightmares away and get some sleep. Doing better now, will still be a couple days before I smoke again. Have a good week my friend.

12 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:nice plants mo i like the spaces between the branches but i myself hate those fabric bags every time you water most comes out the side ha ha :mage:

1 Like

I have it down to where that doesn’t happen unless I’m flushing. Normally I will slow down watering at the end and just let a few drops out underneath to tell me they are full.

3 Likes

Well sir, I know my little corner of the field is OverGrow’n. lol
I’m glad you are getting your props under you again.

2 Likes

Lookin great in here. How did that CC turn out?

1 Like

Lollipopin tha ladies:-) :slight_smile:

1 Like

That CC is going to be amazing medicine if the sample I smoked is any indication! I’m just giving it a little more time and then I’ll know, but I have high hopes. :wink:
She was easy to grow though as long as I kept from over watering. She doesn’t take too that at all.

5 Likes

I don’t remember ever cleaning out the lower leaves and branches that much. It made me a little nervous. lol
I took a five gallon bucket of green between the three girls.

7 Likes

Over 300 posts since I was here last…WOW!
This thread is really moving.
You have quite the fan club @MoBilly
Gotta go catch up now…LOL

4 Likes