MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Alot of action at the mobilly grow room

4 Likes

I do have a host of unique, sometimes oddball, friends. Oh well, normal is highly overrated. lol

7 Likes

I call this one… unique oddball. :sunglasses:

:rofl: ahhh eye crack me up. :joy:

8 Likes

That’s so cool. Freaky but cool @Heliosphear .
You named it right. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Have a freaky cool day :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I’m sure you remember Poison Ivy from the comic books. That’s what I think her eye would look like. lol

2 Likes

Awesome idea! Gonna see if I can make a poison ivy cowgirl… muwhaahaha

2 Likes

I gotta see that. lol

3 Likes

The starter… she whips her head around, locking eye’s with you.

:rofl: I gotta git’r-dun hurricane comin

Working on a picture of @JohnnyPotseed 10 feet ahead of the dust with bionic legs. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Those are some awesome outcomes @Heliosphear . I can’t come near that kind of precision in the AI stuff I’ve done.

2 Likes

I haven’t shown any pics of my BC for a while so here they are. The one in the middle is the one I said had strange leaves. It’s the only tall pheno I kept. You can see the difference but they are straightening out now. The Solo cups have my AP x Frankenstein

18 Likes

:sunglasses: a beard brothers stamped!

5 Likes

So nice to see those clones taking off.

2 Likes

Finally done catching up on all the threads I frequent. lol
Now I can answer this @BigMike55 .
Yes it is. I was a little worried but they pulled through. I never babied any plants this much. lol
I just saw yours and my jaw dropped Mike. They are beauties! Here’s hoping mine even come close.

2 Likes

Supply some support for them @MoBilly
Around week six of flower, you will be glad you did. Those rascals are really beefing up. Don’t know if that’s typical for this strain. Or if the BBP, or my abilities are getting a bit better, but yes, those are some Fat Bastards (Austin powers)

3 Likes

I’m not topping mine. I wouldn’t have enough light coverage for all my plants if I topped these @BigMike55 . I’ll still be watching close and tying up if needed. Thanks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted to try verticle lst/horizontal use chicken wire or something

1 Like

I plan to take a sativa that normally grows ~ 12’ and grow it horizontal along a wall. I wonder if I could fill a wall with one plant. I have just the 25gal pot to try it with.

12 Likes

Im ready to see this!
Hmmm maybe even Lst it first make it nice and flat and full …flip it to flower stretch the limbs up the side wall…

Like the bottom half of a pentagon. Lol

1 Like

@Rabeats2093
Yes. The idea is to lay it over and trim all the downward pointing branches. Weave the remaining branches into a scrog net all along the ten foot wall and see what comes up.

4 Likes