MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Greetings @MoBilly,
Sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with a Frankie reversal. I used STS also and nothing you mentioned jumped out at me as different from my approach.

I purchased my STS pre-mixed from these guys and it has lived in my refrigerator except when it was spraying plants. The two oz bottle has done 4 or 5 reversals now.

Other than that I have no idea. JP is right that Frankie is pretty determined to stay Fem. Even after the reversal, she looked like a wispy girl with balls!

Best of luck,
-Grouchy

7 Likes

Thank you @GrouchyOldMan . You didn’t happen to package any of that dust did you? lol
You know I had to ask. :wink:

3 Likes

Lo siento mucho amigo, no joy. I dusted my Frankie mom extravagantly! Lol.

-Grouchy

3 Likes

Then I’d say well done @GrouchyOldMan !
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok so here’s a belated post about the cuttings that went into my cloner.
As @BudBusterPro suspected, the roots began developing earlier than I had happen in the past with cuttings from plants that were untreated. I had root nubs appear at six days and at 10 - 14 days I feel I could plant them and they would be just fine. With the other cuttings, I was just getting root nubs at that time.
Granted, these are a different strain than I have ever cloned and I don’t have much experience to draw on but I believe that there was a quicker root on the treated ones even so.
I absolutely love how fast everything grows with BBP. Getting my timing down using it will be different. I can see where quicker rotations of grows could be seen. They get to flipping size much quicker with using it. I had to quit using it on my Frankenstein parents because they would outgrow my closet. lol

8 Likes

I agree with almost all of that cuz. With one exception. I find that using the BBP prolongs the time to finish on all strains I’ve used BBP on. Some of them as much as 3 weeks longer, and that’s with autos also!

5 Likes

That’s real good to know @JohnnyPotseed since the ISS that I have going have been treated all through veg. These are the first that I have treated all through veg. I quit using it after one application during flip. I know they would grow bigger buds… but, man alive, I don’t have rooms large enough for that! Three plants are taking up over half of my growing space in the greenroom and I have others ready to flip so I will have to work that into the equation. lol

5 Likes

Yeah, that played heck with my schedules lol all grow guides on any of the strains I grew using BBP were way off as to flowering times. Schedules mean nothing, it’s a whole new game, one that hasn’t been written… yet!

2 Likes

My ISS are making me happy happy happy. :slight_smile:

They are chugging right along @BigMike55 . :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Looking good @MoBilly!

2 Likes

Very nice mobilly, that is going to be some fine smoke.

2 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete and @Mrgreenthumb .
The smell in that room is not unpleasant at all. lol

3 Likes

Looking downright awesome there cuz!

2 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful progress!

1 Like

Thank you @herojuana.tom . :slight_smile: I don’t know what I’m going to do with the bounty if BigMike55 is right. lol
OH I know!
I wonder what ISS hash is going to be like?

8 Likes

For some reason I don’t believe that statement :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like you are making THEM happy. You have going perfect man. You will get boocoo buddage from that plant.

5 Likes

I’m hurt! How could you suggest that I would be less than 100% honest?! LOL

2 Likes

er… maybe that glint in your eyes gave ya away? lol

2 Likes