MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Ok that makes perfect sense. Ill send a prayer for em too

2 Likes

Appreciate that always @Ris .
:wink:

3 Likes

Two things @MoBilly

1. Your garden looks phenomenal as usual.
  2. My Buddahs Cane and the ISS plants are at 9 1/2 weeks from flip and still are throwing white pistils and drinking about a gallon a day. There is very little Amber in the trichomes at this time. In fact, I’m gonna say 10 1/2-11 weeks. Before I can harvest.
    Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
8 Likes

Those are looking so good bro, way to grow man :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you @ColeLennon . I appreciate that. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

That is a magnificent Frankie grow @MoBilly! If my experience is any guide, you are going to harvest a gazillion seeds from that honeymoon!

Very Well Done,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @GrouchyOldMan ! They do look good and I hope you are right. Many seeds would make my year.

5 Likes

Holy moly it is going to be raining seeds over there, plants are looking awesome as usual. Mobilly is a growing machine

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @MoBilly

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @MoBilly and all the extended MoBilly family and crew. I am thankful to know you and for being able to participate in these online conversations.

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @Hemp , @herojuana.tom and @Mrgreenthumb !
Thanks you guys. :slight_smile:
I pray that you have an amazing day.
I appreciate you guys. I’m thankful, one might say, for your friendship.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

6 Likes

Happy thanksgiving @MoBilly

4 Likes

And you my friend @Emeraldgreen ! I hope you have big plans and a stretchy pair of pants. lol

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @MoBilly … what kinda festivities are going on at the mobilly ranch today?

2 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb
Well, there’s a bunch of us living out here on this ridge (five generations now). We’re all going to converge on mom’s place for family, food, music… With us all bringing something, it’ll be a feast.
It’ll be a very good day.
I hope you have something great planned too. :+1:t4:

8 Likes

Well it is just me and the wife, we just moved to this area almost 2 years ago. Don’t really know to many people here yet.
We are going to go out to a buffet. Should be nice and less work.

4 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb
Been there. :slight_smile: Those Thanksgivings are great memories as well. This will be a rather hectic day. I’ll be looking for a little peace and quiet with just my bride before too long. Crowds make me jumpy even when it’s just family if there are too many.
Well, I’m off.
Now where did I put that one pair of stretch jeans I don’t own?
:thinking:

7 Likes

The button and zipper are your friend😂

2 Likes

Yes it is!!!

2 Likes

This is my GDP from last year. It has taken on a more “spice” smell. The sweetness is still present but now it has a strong earthy and spicy overtone. This has been curing since 9-14-21.
This is the longest I’ve ever run a cure. The bag still reads 58% humidity.
I hope it hasn’t lost any kick. lol
We shall see.

18 Likes