MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Yea, really!
That has been my song since 2013.
Some messed up shit brother!

Best wishes @MoBilly

3 Likes

Thanks for dropping in @shag . Always glad to see you hanging around. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks brother!
I finally got caught up, this thread is still rockin’!
Good to see you keeping it green… :star_struck:

Hope you and the missus had a good turkey day!
Happy Friday to ya too…LOL

2 Likes

I have seven day old Peanut Butter Breath!

19 Likes

How’s it smoke? Like a fine cigar.

3 Likes

I have heard some great results for PBB, I can’t wait to see these flower out.

4 Likes

It was like my brothers oldest whiskey @ShiskaberrySavior . :slight_smile:
SMoooooth.
I’ve only done a little reading about it but what little I have convinced me to put it at the front of my list @herojuana.tom. I haven’t even seen good pics of the plant in veg or flower either one. lol
Just going on what I read and a hunch this may be a good fit for my needs.

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen .
I hope you have recuperated from Thanksgiving. lol
It was a blowout party up in these hills. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and all OG’s

1 Like

Good morning Papalag! I hope you’re fit as a fiddle and ready to play today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got my slide guitar tuned to an open E and ready to boogie

2 Likes

Was a quiet day with family. I must be getting wiser since I didn’t eat until I felt like a beached whale!

2 Likes

very interested to see how that PBB turns out. I love peanut butter. Peanut butter and banana, peanut butter and jelly.

2 Likes

Duane Allman would be proud. :slight_smile:
I have tried to mess around with a slide. I found out that I can make sounds that two fighting cats would be proud of. :rofl:

@Emeraldgreen
Honestly, I love my family but a quiet day with my wife would have been a great time too. We haven’t done that since we moved back home from Oklahoma in the 80’s. Those times when it was just the two of us starting out are some of my best memories.

@Mrgreenthumb
Try a peanut butter, banana and jelly sandwich on very lightly toasted bread (whole wheat is best). It’ll roll your eyes back. It’s that good. lol

3 Likes

Mmmm peanut butter breathe looking good.

Made steely eye’s Pete nearly smile. :rofl: What? I said nearly. :joy:

5 Likes

I couldn’t pull that look off. I’d just look like Santa got mad because the elves put too much nutmeg in his eggnog.
:rofl:
Nice one @Heliosphear !

3 Likes

Shall we see what the lovebirds are up to? Keep it down, we don’t want to spoil the mood!

And a couple of bud shots before they get pollinated (which I’m hoping will be very soon).

These Frankenstein are such a pleasure to grow @JohnnyPotseed ! I still haven’t even had one toke of the stuff yet! How sad is that!
:rofl:

26 Likes

From the looks of things there cuz, the smoking time isn’t far off! lol Downright beautiful gals!

5 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed ! If you say they look good then I’ll agree wholeheartedly since you are the one that would know best.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes