MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I decided to plant two of the healthiest rooted cuts and I also rooted nd planted four of the healthiest looking cuttings, so I just made these six. This is a really beautiful looking plant, it positively glows!

2 Likes

I’m smoking some right now. Some fresh that has about two weeks dry. She is some nice smoke.

3 Likes

I did read that @BigMike55, and I am excited to be able to grow a well-vetted cutting. Thank you for hunting this pheno and sharing it so that we can all enjoy it together! I hope I can produce end results as good as yours, I hope to make these girls shine!

2 Likes

I am curios, is she a wake and baker that can be smoked all day long or does she knock you out if you enjoy her too early? :sweat_smile: I need a good wake and bake strain but really enjoy the Mike Tyson’s too :joy:

@herojuana.tom
As Mike said, I have tried some of his first run ISS. The way it hits me is really balanced. It’s not a problem if you have to do busy work but I wouldn’t go dropping trees for a fact. The couch is really comfortable but I am not locked to it. I also seem to hit a point when my music seems to hit another gear. I get real creative with my playing and it’s so much fun.
That is if you smoke a little.
I smoked half a joint by myself (ask Mike what logs I roll LOL) and got lost for a while in a very happy place. A magical place…

9 Likes

That sounds fantastic @MoBilly. Just what the doctor ordered! Your feedback is highly appreciated.

1 Like

Sounds like a wonderful strain to make thai sticks…
Please make some LoL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have heard the term but not sure exactly what they are. lol
I am more noob than @alwaysnoob !
:rofl:

3 Likes

HOLY SHIT @MoBilly what an amazing ride as I think I just burned up all my likes travelling this thread from top to bottom catching up! :open_mouth:

FANTASTIC WORK! AMAZING PLANTS! Annoyed with myself for missing this from the start which has now been addressed by clicking the “Watching” button! :metal:

:hugs:

7 Likes

Welcome @Pigeonman ! I am very glad you decided to drop in. I’m not the most prolific journalist but when there’s something to show I’ll put it up, good or bad. lol
Jump in anytime you get the notion.
:pray:t4:

4 Likes

The decision was made for me when I saw this thread! I have no idea how I missed it which is why I’m so annoyed :rofl:

3 Likes

@MoBilly gave a perfect smoke report. I can hit my bong twice with my coffe in the morning and I feel good for quite a while. Three hits will make me take a nap. I find that after I get that first buzz, I can top it off every hour or two with a hit and I stay feeling nice all day. If I don’t have much to do, three hits in the afternoon and I’m VERY toasty for quite a while. Might wanna invest in some Visine.

6 Likes

Thanks for the great additional info @BigMike55, good to know not to over indulge unless one wants to miss the the day :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I see It,in the right corner,the same dehumidifier I have,It Is so fucking useless in my room ahahahaha

1 Like

I have to agree wholeheartedly. It is barely making a difference. I’ll use it in a very small drying booth but in here it’s tits on a boar hog.

2 Likes

Out of likes brother…
I was gonna say cannager, but didn’t remember the term at that time LoL…

giphy

3 Likes

What could a good dehumidifier for a 2,6x2,6x5 feet tent be?Even tho It Is in a big room 269 feet squared room area(my room) that stays 70% ambient rh in Winter?
Do you have any thoughts?

3 Likes

I had to buy a large dehumidifier for my 8’x10’x8’ flowering room @Andrexl . I ended up buying a large Midea brand. Ideally I would have the air in the larger room that I draw air from regulated (both heat and RH) so that what the intake pulls in is already at the right levels. That room is too large for my unit to bring down the humidity in, though, so I have it right in the flower room. That causes bigger spikes in my RH in the room that I don’t like. A new wall is in order come Spring when I have the time to lessen the area I have to condition.

7 Likes

I believe you would be best off with a dehumidifier that can dehumidify your lung room (the room your tent is in). It is best to have the lung room dialed in to where you want your tent’s environment to be so that any air going into the tent is as close to perfect as you can get it. I would get the largest dehumidifier possible just so the unit doesn’t need to run at full power constantly…I use 2x70 pint dehumidifiers personally. Mobilly’s suggestuon of a midea brand is spot in: they cost less to run and are very efficient.

5 Likes

Thank you a lot both @herojuana.tom @MoBilly .
I should buy a good expensive One then.The heater though I bought It Just for the tent,a 250w One that runs some minutes and shuts off.Undersized for my room but the Electric Bill here has triplicated!!!

Right now I am managing humidity by heating the tent and controlling VPD with an IR thermomether.Should save some Money to buy a good dehumidifier

3 Likes