MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

@Andrexl
Less foliage will lower RH considerably too. Less leaves = less transpiration of moisture into the air. The water intake will slow and the RH will be more easily controlled. I don’t like to defoliate much but I have had to for that very reason.
Just something else to consider. lol

5 Likes

Most excellent. Note that the dehumidifier will also heat the room a bit… You might want to see if you can return your heater :sweat_smile: I have an oil tank (radiant) heater that I keep inside my tent because there is no way for me to keep a 1200 square foot (~111.5 sq. M) space warm when the temperature here is usually between 45-63°F (~6 - 17 C°)…unless I want an extremely high electricity bill :sweat_smile:…I got it used for $15USD and it costs a lot less to run than a normal heater.

3 Likes

As far as I know It Is Better to keep the VPD in check and It should be enough for the spores to not germinated/get inside the cuticle
Maybe a Little preventative spray and we are done,hopefully.Defoliating also and keeping Rh under 60%
@herojuana.tom @MoBilly

2 Likes

Howdy @MoBilly I’ve had the pleasure of reading through your thread and finally getting caught up today. You sure grow em big out there, lush green ladies with huge colas. Thanks for sharing your growspace, your humor, and your goats :goat: with us!

1 Like

Thank you for your interest in the Green Room. Please feel free to jump in anywhere. :slight_smile:
I mean that. We do try to have a little fun on this thread. :wink:

3 Likes

we need more goat action. Lol how is the weather over there? You getting any snow mobilly?

No. Not yet @Mrgreenthumb . Next week there’s a chance but I hope it’s just a little. I just had to buy a new chainsaw because I’m tired of fighting with my old one. I’m way behind and need a week or two of decent weather to stock up the shed.
Wish me luck. lol

8 Likes

Working on a series… indoor growers round the world.

Have a great Thursday @MoBilly yahhhh and the rest of Yaz too. :sunglasses:

25 Likes

You ended my day with a smile bro. :slight_smile:
You have a good night and a better tomorrow.

10 Likes

Mommy, my time to shine ,:sunglasses::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You do some awesome pics @Heliosphear !

6 Likes

That’s Sic Man!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Damn straight he does :+1:t4: :v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes

There’s no doubt about that. @JohnnyPotseed , @ColeLennon and @repins12 !

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly
It is looking pretty good around these parts these days. Just wanted to pop in and say hey, and wish you, the family, and your ladies a very Merry Christmas.

Doc
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly
Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen !
I hope you are faring well today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On og drinking coffee with friends. I’m doing fantastic :blush:

2 Likes

I just finished with chores. I think I’ll join you with the coffee @Emeraldgreen
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and the OG family! @Heliosphear these are very cool! Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes