MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Thanks.
I’m glad to be back. :wink:

8 Likes

Man, that sucks about the ISS. I would offer you some more cuts but, you know what REALLY sucks? Me trimming up my overgrown mother plant three days ago and throwing away about 20 perfectly nice cuts.
Hang in there man!

8 Likes

Yep. That does suck but I know it’ll come around eventually. lol

8 Likes

Glad to see yah back pard!
"Even with a slight stumble you can maintain balance "

5 Likes

LOL I feel like I’m like a high wire circus act at times.

7 Likes

Just don’t stand up to fast before the show :rofl:

2 Likes

@MoBilly - Glad to hear you’re back up and running. OG is a little bit brighter now that you’re back.

8 Likes

Welcome back, @MoBilly. I have cuts of the ISS if you need a replacement. No worries.

10 Likes

How cool is that, @MoBilly ?

6 Likes

I have some Budha’s Cane and Island Sweet Skunk going in veg, you’re welcome to some cuttings of those cuz. Just say the word.

8 Likes

Welcome back @MoBilly good to see you back around. Happy New Year!

4 Likes

It happens Mo! You got friends. I have had to pull mine a few times. It gets better.

3 Likes

Welcome back mobilly, missed ya around here. Glad you got things squared away. Sorry to hear about the losses in the garden, even brings a tear to my eye. But I am sure you will get things straightened out in there in no time

5 Likes

I feel like this most of the time. Chin up brother. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

@MoBilly

that line you said ( on a high wire) made me think about this old song lol

6 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed that is one of my favorite songs of all time. I got to see Leon a few times in St Louis and OKC. He was past his prime of course, as I am only 40, but he still had it. Great artist

3 Likes

@MoBilly I am glad to hear all is well. Remember, a setback is nothing more than a setup for a comeback.
The offer still stands for access to some of my genetics should you wish to reset with some fire on hand! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

It’s awesome watching all the love :heart:!

5 Likes

I know. There are some great folks on this forum.

Thanks for the offers everyone.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

8 Likes

Big love @MoBilly ! Glad you’re home safe and sound and while dealing with multi-woes you’re Rhino Skin will just keep getting tougher.

Go smoke a joint in some epic beard moving wind my friend and be as well as the Gods will allow :hugs:

5 Likes