MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

That’s it, i can’t resist anymore LoL…

7 Likes

Take me home, country roads. lol
@alwaysnoob

5 Likes

Haha I do love that song

6 Likes

When I go back for the reunion I end up playing that song half a dozen times before the weekend is over. lol

3 Likes

Haha no judgement here, I literally can’t not sing it if I hear it being played.

3 Likes

@Natea
A lot of my family back there are musicians. I play guitar, mandolin, banjo and harmonica. The reunions go for three to four days depending on everyone’s schedules. There is a lot of music, moonshine and merriment. That is one that my family always asks me to sing (over and over lol).

5 Likes

Oh I see. More power to you, I never sang or played in front of anyone before. Sounds like a fun time for sure!

3 Likes

Younger me sang a lot. lol… now my voice just sounds like it comes from bottom of a well, through sand and gravel. But I still enjoy good music, songs, or both.
I just don’t do much singing lol

8 Likes

@MoBilly you gotta do a banjo’d out version of “smoke two joints” and upload it, i’d keep that one on regular repeat! haha

3 Likes

You ever hear some of those old blues singers @JohnnyPotseed ? How about Joe Cocker or Louis Armstrong?
Dude! You could be on tour right now, making money with that gravelly voice!

4 Likes

You could open up for your old buddy Willy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

B.B.King, John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, Billie Holiday, Howlin Wolf, also some of the newer folks like Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton, Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, and
Ray Charles… too many others to list, but I have a lot of music in my library (2TB external HD)

Oh lol can’t forget Memphis Slim! ‘Beer Drinking Woman’ comes to mind

4 Likes

You and I could be twins separated at birth. lol

3 Likes

JP/MB duet maybe?:

3 Likes

Not “maybe”. Definitely. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

found it!

2 Likes

Hey! let me finish the last video!!! lol

2 Likes