MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

@LegsMahoney
I got busy chasing info about Jordan Hendrix, the fiddle player for Eleven Hundred Springs.
I noticed he didn’t use his middle finger at all to play. That, being a musician, intrigues me.

2 Likes

R&B is an American thing lol and there’s a ton of singers that made it that! So many songs by so many singers, too many to list!

1 Like

You know that. My friend and lead guitar picker, Ron, Is amazed at how he can start singing an old R&B song and I’ll jump in with him. He’s in his early 80’s and grew up in St. Louis, playing on porch steps and bars with the old hats.
I’ve always been deeply into music of almost any kind but R&B will move your soul.

2 Likes

And that’s the truth!

1 Like

It looks like I have some cuttings coming.
I’m going to try growing some ISS again. lol
I’m nothing if not stubborn.
:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Heck yea mobilly back on the ISS train…glad to hear, you are gonna whoop it this time for sure

6 Likes

Well @Mrgreenthumb , it’s like this; I got to try some of BigMike55’s ISS buds and it’s better than anything I’ve ever grown so if I have to try again, so be it. lol

5 Likes

Haha @MoBilly and @JohnnyPotseed, you are a couple of good ol’ boy souls.

4 Likes

I’ve been called a lot worse @Natea .
:rofl:

3 Likes

Have you ever lived in the SF Bay Area @Pigeonman? :thinking: You look familiar.

1 Like

Meant with upmost respect of course! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve started over so many times, my screen name should be “again”

3 Likes

@Natea
Accepted as a compliment and with pleasure of course. :wink:

3 Likes

I used to refer to myself as the plant assassin. Starting over is something I’m used to.
I’ll know it all soon and never loose another plant before long.
:lying_face:
:rofl:

10 Likes

¡¡I get this song stuck in my head days on end …
I fancy at whistling tunes instead of signing …well I like to let it out but in public whistling is a better choice :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

lol damn it all, @Rabeats2093 !! Now I’m going to have that in my head! lol Nice though

edit it’s been a good while since I heard it, lol had forgotten

5 Likes

I don’t, normally, like bluegrass covers but that one isn’t bad at all. I wonder what Springsteen would think?
lol

4 Likes

At least it’s not that purple dinosaur song @JohnnyPotseed !
That about drove me knuts after a while!

3 Likes

Sheesh tough crowd haa …
New country turned to maure …
Bluegrass and bluegrass covers
ImHO it sounds better then Springsteen

How about a little Colter wall .motorcycle
…music of choice now adays not to bad for a 29 yr old huh :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh I like a lot of newgrass. And I agree with you on the latter. That was not one of Springsteen’s best and these guys did it better. I guess I should say more my style.
:wink:

4 Likes