MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I totally agree with ya cuz!

2 Likes

Deff better terminology for my type of music lol have you ever listened to any Tyler Childers music?

1 Like

I’ve learned to never judge a song by it’s ‘genre’. I listen to everything from rap to gospel to classical and all in between lol

\but, my actual ‘taste’ runs to old country, rock & roll, and R&B

6 Likes

I guess this is where I come for my music education

2 Likes

That man has an authentic hill sound @Rabeats2093 . I could listen to him a lot.

4 Likes

It’s been a big part of my life @Emeraldgreen .

3 Likes

Oh we do …Feathered Indians is one of her favorites
That one’s Little to much for me

Okay one more

2 Likes

That one I know. lol

1 Like

My pop is the reason, lol his den had 3 walls lined with floor to ceiling shelves full of records and albums. He had 3 different types of players from an old hand crank with the big horn for sound, to an even older spindle/cylinder player with Albert E. Edison singing ‘Swanee River’, Tar 33&1/3s, 45s,78s,plastic and vinyl

every genre known

HE would sit in his den smoking after work and listen to music, sometimes I’d join him. I inherited the bulk of his collection

4 Likes

Yeah I have to say I love The Dead South. Also Devil Makes Three is similar with some great songs

1 Like

I definitely can tell! I’m a bit tone deaf myself.
My youth was all thrash metal and rock and roll. These days it’s mostly yoga chanting

1 Like

lol om mani padme hum

2 Likes

Being military, we didn’t have a lot (less to move). But I had three boxes of albums and five boxes of books, not counting my favorites (encyclopedias).

1 Like

The Encyclopedia Britannica was just one of my ‘required reading list’ from him lol

that took an entire summer of my ‘free time’ lol

1 Like

We carried them to every base we lived at. I read every page.

1 Like

Need to stop smoking that stuff.

1 Like

I got certified to teach kundalini yoga at a point in my past.

1 Like

Hey brother! How the heck are you doing!?

Got a new ride today. image. Hurting like a mofo but happy. @JohnnyPotseed talking about listening to rap. I know a few songs. That he would probably break the iron out. Some of that stuff is junk. But I like hip hop. I believe been around for ever.

4 Likes

I’ve wondered if yoga might be something that could help with my balance. Old injuries have made me way too stiff and that equates to falling risks being higher.

3 Likes