MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Mobilly and company walking on sunshine.
@MoBilly @CADMAN @Ris @Emeraldgreen @DougDawson
No worries @MoBilly Get em Lady Bugs! Happy Friday Ya’ll

7 Likes

well shit… lol

That made me laugh too hard

4 Likes

I’m sending that link to my daughter! She’ll love it. I had to listen to that song on her playlist over and over when she was younger.
:rofl:
Made me laugh a few times too. lol
Thanks bro!

5 Likes

Oh man! How things can change in an instant!!!
I’ll put up more in a day or so but things have taken a twist!
There’s a new plan. I’m still doing the CBD strains (I’ve been waiting too long on those and I want that CBD for tincture) but there’s been several developments. :rofl:
More in a day or so.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

7 Likes

Sound like good news ahead cuz lol

5 Likes

Brother, I am beyond stoked!

7 Likes

OH and I looked close at the reversed girl.There is a lot of striped seeds coming on @JohnnyPotseed . :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hell yeah lol same here cuz I germination tested a couple. I’m good to go here on the reversed gal, the other 2 are coming along good too

6 Likes

Dam I know exactly what she’s going through . Popsicles help.

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior the other day when I read what happened to you in your thread, I couldn’t believe it. My wife’s eyes nearly popped out when I told her :flushed:
:thinking: I wonder if that’s part of why she’s been so tough after getting her teeth pulled.

Why you gotta tease us like this? :joy:
I’m looking forward to the update! :grinning:

7 Likes

Me too! @Oldtimerunderground ! LOL But I want to let the new additions acclimate before they make an appearance.
:wink:

5 Likes

lol ok I bet I know your secret cuz! But I ain’t gonna say nuttin! lol

5 Likes

Yes more than likely jello is good too . I’m still suffering on the wisdom tooth location the rest are getting good .

Ibuprofen 600 mg helps

5 Likes

I was in deep pain before. Talked to my doctor. He would not give any thing strong. But he told me it was ok to take 4 Ibuprofen at a time. Not always, but if you are in extreme pain, he said 4 Ibuprofen is prescription strength. That’s 800 mg. I have done this many times and it really cuts the pain.

9 Likes

I neglected to do something. I’ve held off until I knew they would make it. It got way way too cold in that room and I actually thought they might not. You can see they are still coming out of it.
@Purple-N-Hairy
image image
Here is my two Peanut Butter Breath.
I posted one pic of them earlier but nothing since. I was gifted two pheno’s. But my seeds got mixed together due to a misunderstanding and I think I ended up with one of each pheno. That’s what I wanted to have so I got lucky.

19 Likes

Wow cuz lol it seems you’ve gotten quite a selection going there now. Way to grow!

5 Likes

Looking good, @MoBilly! I’m surprised to see such a difference in the 2, considering they’re in the same environment.

My grow room has gotten really chilly, too. In fact, since I only have one light (and one grow) going, I turned off the LED and fired up an HPS to provide more warmth. With the crazy cost of electricity, I was hoping to not have to do it, but with the cold spell that hit a couple of weeks ago, I knew it was the better choice.

The nice thing that comes with a cooler flowering room is the color that comes out with the plants. You should be seeing purples with your Peanut Butter Breath, unless you add additional heat to your room.

6 Likes

lol I thought about firing up a couple of the older HPS myself to help with heat, but so far it’s good to go with one of those oil-filled radiator heaters in each room.

6 Likes

Here was my first post on them @Purple-N-Hairy .
The Peanut Butter Breath are sturdy little plants with nice fat leaves. I’m thinking that they will do well. I also plan to top these and do some training on them.
:slight_smile:

16 Likes

Looking good @MoBilly , interested to see how that purpleandhairy turns out… you have a heck of a selection of strains going on…really awesome

6 Likes