MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I was surprised as well @Purple-N-Hairy . The one that lost most of it’s fan leaves was closer to the wall and got the worst of the cold but she’s bouncing back. The spacing of the nodes are completely different though.

6 Likes

You ain’t seen nothing yet!
Advance to next post. lol

2 Likes

These rooted plants were gifted to me by my friend @herojuana.tom .
First; he got me back in the ISS game @BigMike55 ! I sent him some cuttings a while back and when I needed to try again he was one of the ones that offered.
He also didn’t want to see an empty room (those are sad) so he sent me these five other strains.

1. LA Pure Kush
  2. Fruity Pebbles OG
  3. Loompa’s Headband
  4. Aj’s Sour Diesel
  5. Cherry AK

I put some one gal plastic bags over them and now they look to be perking up. This was about ten minutes after they went in dirt.
Thank you again herjuana.tom!

18 Likes

Nice. Way to hook a brother up @herojuana.tom

7 Likes

That’s damn good looking out by a brother there!

3 Likes

Well hell. I just took a few cuttings of ISS yesterday. I got six. I put them in my bubble cloner.
I was going to offer them to you Mo. but I see our brother @herojuana.tom took care of you.

4 Likes

Thanks bro! Yeah, I knew you had my back. lol
I just had to try again. That’s just too good a strain to not to. :wink:

2 Likes

Hope you don’t mind the hijack.
I have a question for bubble cloner users.
Do you use a humidity dome on your cloner. Also, do you clip the fan leaves?
Just wondering if that would reduce time to produce roots.

3 Likes

Look at this Mo.

Look fairly happy, yes?

12 Likes

Yep. I put a dome over my cloner and I absolutely clip the leaves for just that reason. They put more energy to building roots.

4 Likes

10-4
I have not done so.
I do when I clone in solo cups. I clip the fans and put a sammich bag over the top.

4 Likes

She’s a showgirl @BigMike55 !

3 Likes

Sweet! I am glad these made it and are in Mo’s good hands. This pic was from when they had just been removed from a sealed plastic bag that they had been enclosed in for shipping. They look a bit dehydrated because after being in closed bags for 2 days they had experienced really high moisture levels and removing them from the bags caused them to dry out. I believe they should have perked back up since adding the plastic covers? :crossed_fingers:
I can’t wait to see these grow out for you @MoBilly.

7 Likes

That’s a clone of Buddahs Cane I have going. Hopefully I will get some this time without that mold issue. It’s a clone of the one that was wonky at first and turned into a stunner. I do have better fan coverage this time and I thinned out the bottom third of the plant.

5 Likes

They are doing quite a bit better today Tom. I lifted the bags long enough to mist them and the inside of the bags and they are back under the plastic now. I’ll do that twice a day until they fully recover.

5 Likes

Extremely happy @BigMike55 :star_struck: I love when the plants pray that way, with their leaves pointed up towards the light

3 Likes

I just took my first bong hit of the day. ISS to the rescue!!!

4 Likes

Damn cuz! Why so late? lol

4 Likes

Fantastic! That is the ticket; treat them like freshly plugged cuttings until they get their soil legs on and recover from the transport shock

3 Likes

After seeing what happened to yours I told my wife that there will be no lower larfy buds on our plants ever again. I’m going to make sure the air gets through those girls from now on. lol
Learning from your misery brother. Thanks for that. lol

4 Likes