MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Room is looking pretty fantastic movilly, all that new :fire: you got going on, gonna be an amazing grow show.

1 Like

Thank you @Mrgreenthumb . :slight_smile:

I hope you’re right. It has me excited. :slight_smile:

Looking good looking good !

1 Like

Well im all caught up, now back to creeping in the corner.

3 Likes

Thanks @Rabeats2093 and @Ris ! It’s going to be interesting in a bit. lol

6 Likes

lol Like hell cuz, it’s already interesting!
Loving the line up you got going there, lol

6 Likes

Nice. Real nice!!

1 Like

It’s always interesting in here!

2 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen ! :slight_smile:
Welcome to my thread @Smooth (nice screen name btw)
Please feel free to jump right in with anything that comes to mind (politics and religion excepted ((I am a believer but I don’t go into that much on here)).
Glad you dropped in to visit. Please make a habit of it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here’s the new additions. @THCeed , @Greasy

I’m not sure about the Dinamed CBD x Cherry Wine. I soaked two seeds and one, so far, popped. It had a small, healthy looking tap root started except it was dark (almost black). I should have taken a picture of it. It’s not a shriveled tap but a nice plump root that happens to be dark. Anyway, I have more of that strain if those two don’t thrive. I’ll drop more.

12 Likes

Thanks for popping those GDP! I have a couple seedlings going of them now myself. Looking forward to seeing how they go!

4 Likes

GDP clone taken in early flower rooted ready to transplant.

12 Likes

You know I love me some GDP. lol
I’m smoking some right now.
I’m glad to run them @Greasy . I appreciate the opportunity to do this. :slight_smile:
That’s a great looking clone @ShiskaberrySavior . I cloned one that was in flower a while back. It did great. Question; Did you decide late that you wanted to keep this particular GDP going? And is this the same cross of GDP’s?

2 Likes

Yes I have 6/7 in flower and took 2 different clones of what I think are going to be better plants. My stoner brain doesn’t remember who sent them to me. They are listed as GDP mix possibly came in the fall box ?

1 Like

I have a good amount of GDP in storage and running two more. That should tell you what I think of the strain. lol
I never want to not have any.
:wink:

4 Likes

Well it will be a while before I’ll be smoking any several weeks till there ready . Plus cure time to boot.

2 Likes

Yeah, I liked the GDP I’ve been growing and making seeds of it for a few years now lol I need to drop a few to keep my seeds of it going! Think I’m down to around 10 beans…

3 Likes

Four out of five are up.

IMG_20230115_095419727~2
@THCeed , @Greasy

What can I say? My wife likes blueberry.
:rofl:

22 Likes

Nice lineup. Good vibes to ya.

3 Likes

Thanks @Smooth .
All good vibes are appreciated. :+1:t4:
I’m glad you decided to check out my greenroom.
:pray:t3:

5 Likes