MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Deff excited to see that vintage blueberry ! I almost popped some the other day!

That reminds me I gotta pop some seeds soon :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Quite the assortment of blueberry you have going Mobilly, be interesting to see which one you like the best

2 Likes

Me too. LOL

2 Likes

Looking forward to watching things develop.

2 Likes

Thank you for stopping by @THCeed . I’ll try to make it a show. lol
:pray:

5 Likes

It will be my pleasure to watch.

1 Like

@MoBilly My wife likes blueberry too. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

lol Not much more to be said than that. happy wife, happy life! Nice looking line-up, I’m gonna sit over here on the side, outta folks way to watch this.

6 Likes

My wife likes blueberry also!
Also nice line up. I’d say way to get right back in the saddle, but I’m not sure if you even left it

2 Likes

lol Actually, I don’t know of many, if any, that don’t like BlueBerry!

It is pretty popular in using for crosses, as well as a ‘stand-alone’ strain

It is one of the strains used in Frankenstein, lol so you won’t catch me down talking it! Other than to say, I DID notice a big drop in bud size after it got added to the mix.

5 Likes

BBP to the rescue!!!

7 Likes

Yep lol that’ll teach BlueBerry to go trying to resize things! Counter-measures to the rescue! lol
Only thing is, back 23 yrs ago, BBP didn’t exist!

5 Likes

I’m taking another break. Seed shucking green plant matter sucks out loud!!!
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

lol no doubt! You saw the pic of my fingers after a bit of that
Folks just don’t realize the actual amount of work involved in making seeds! lol

6 Likes

Dude! My entire palms were green. The smaller buds, I just put them between my hands and ground them out like shucking pepper seeds. Of course I went back through the bud but it worked faster that way.
lol

6 Likes

My wife is like that with the blue dream. So I have 5 going for her

11 Likes

Very nice! Blue Dream… I think I have some of them. :thinking:

3 Likes

Well. I always said the best and the worst would be posted.
Here’s the worst.
I know my eyes are bad. But even I should have seen this before it got this far.

I don’t have to ask what that is.
Here’s what the BC look like.

They never bounced back completely from what they went through. You guys have seen that I keep a clean house. I guess one of us slipped up.
I can see some webbing on all the others but nothing like that one bud. You can see why too. There’s hardly any touching going on in there. And that’s why I haven’t been posting. Nothing to show. lol

The infested bud was the main cola on that plant.

Burn baby burn!!!

SOOOO, Is there any salvaging what’s left of my BC?
I’m rather doubting it but if you have any advice, I’d appreciate it. As I said, I can see just hints of webbing on them.

And what do you do when this happens?
You clean up, spray down, and

Smoke some bubble hash, take a breath and call on some friends. And make a plan.

18 Likes

DM incoming cuz

2 Likes

That’s a sad sight bruh.
Do you know how you got the Borg infestation?
I have found, that once they have created webs like that, it’s all over but the crying.

3 Likes