MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Y’all got a year on us cuz lol it’s 40yrs of marriage and 41 yrs together
Enjoy today!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary to you and yours @MoBilly !!! Many, many more!

Love & Light brother ☆DJSF

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary mobilly, hope you have a wonderful day

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @MoBilly! Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

@MoBilly Won’t say it again, yet…! :upside_down_face:
Happy happy anniversary!!
:birthday: :v:

3 Likes

Happy anniversary @MoBilly! Hope you and the Mrs. have a good one!

3 Likes

I took a chance to take a few pictures while checking out the grow.

The Peanut Butter Breath always looks to me like it has some deep ridges on the leaves. I’m thinking that they are strong enough though. @Purple-N-Hairy, you’ve grown them before right? Do they, normally, look like they have deep ridges? Maybe I’m over fertilizing them?.. :thinking:

17 Likes

Happy anniversary to you two lovely folks…
41 years, amazing Brother :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you @alwaysnoob .
It was a nice day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s what counts cuz!

2 Likes

That’s cool. Man that’s a minute.

2 Likes

Good morning @Hemp !

1 Like

Looks great Mo.

1 Like

Hey buddy. Had to get me some new socks last night. I love the smart wool socks. Something else of notice I’ve had to go back to wearing old-school shoes again tennis shoes, or not good for your feet.

1 Like

How’s the knee?

Not so bad. My left one is hurting me. But all this is because of that Dr. I don’t really trust any of them anymore. lol
I don’t think wearing tennis shoes help. I’ve gone back to where in the old school shoes. I had to get me a couple pairs of some smart wool socks. I love those socks. They’re a little pricey, but they are sweet. When I was a kid, I was told never to wear rubber shoes.

I go in for a procedure where they cauterize some nerves in the knee in a few weeks @Hemp . They did it a year ago and it helped for about seven months before the nerves reestablished themselves.

3 Likes

I have been checking into the stem cell injections. Very pricey. But I did check out this wellness center. I think I see them in about a month. Probably back on steroids and Hormones. Which I don’t have a problem with that I don’t care much for steroids, certain ones. But I think Hormones will definitely help. I just need to go see one. Although the doctors they kind of stuck together. One reason I had to wait till after the first of the year. You know how insurance is if you have it if needed to reset. I didn’t want to get started on something and I have to pay a bunch out for deductible. I didn’t know they did that kill nerves.

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed you have a walker? I’m not trying to say anything about you. I was walking with two walking sticks last year. 54 years old. I just think that’s kind of sad especially when it ain’t your fault. @MoBilly got rolled by a few bulls. Life has always been you got to get up and go and you’re not hurt. And that’s probably was wrong with all of us right now. You didn’t want to be the one in line that everybody talked about. He’s the one that rides workman comp. I mean I know y’all know this. I’ve had people tell me before. What is your Workmen’s Comp. record? Like what the hell is that supposed to mean? Poor lady at school broke down her mom is dying. Life is tough. I never thought of things being this way.

2 Likes

I hate to say it. I think I’m starting early signs of dementia. My wife deals with that kind of stuff. Or maybe I just don’t want to remember things or maybe things are just tough out there right now. I felt so bad for that lady today. I didn’t know what to tell her. I can tell she has problems. Sad.

2 Likes