MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

damn cuz! lol But then, you’re up there in the ‘snow-zone’. 26F here this morning but at least no snow!

4 Likes

Said we’re supposed to get it yesterday around 1:00 never came until around 4:30 when we were letting the chickens in didn’t think nothing of it woke up this morning and was like hot damn
Only use the snow blower once this year so another time won’t hurt I guess

@MoBilly oh I can imagine no plans on going anywhere today… the joys of working construction work all summer non stop then sometimes you’ll sit home for a month then work for 3 days then stay home for a week during the winter time just getting the driveway done which is a good half mile on the plus side its light fluffy snow

4 Likes

@Rabeats2093
I worked for a landscaping company but during the Winter we sold firewood. When we had days that we couldn’t do landscaping we were out in the woods cutting and stacking. There were years that we hauled several hundred cord up to KC to sell. That city cash was a lot better than we could get for it around here.
But I do understand working your butt off and then… nothing. That’s why we filled in the gap with wood.

3 Likes

Yeah it definitely sucks but that’s the way it goes sometimes the firewood game can be pretty fun butt the best time to do that is in the winter I figured out

I’d say a good five and a half six

5 Likes

Thats a Great Photograph @Mrgreenthumb

1 Like

@herojuana.tom Thanks for posting that little Tool. Maybe not the highest teck out there, but these are the things I’ve been looking for. Little confirmers.
Thanks & lets Giv’r Hero
Calibration has been my only critique… ie: 3 devices and they all read differently

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary! :tada: :champagne:

1 Like

Thank you @GREANDAL .
It was. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t mind the snow too much but when you start talking ice.
No thank you.

2 Likes

Nothing says party like a good ice storm… had one here a few weeks back no fun

1 Like

That’s when this old boy stays inside. Last year I slipped when it was muddy and hyper-extended my artificial knee. It was several months before I was, fairly, sure I didn’t tear up something. When Winter came and it got icy my wife actually put her foot down and did all the feeding and caring for our critters until she felt it was safe for me to get out there. If mud can do that to me, I won’t do ice anymore unless I have to.

5 Likes

The Dinamed CBD x Cherry Wine CBD from @BasementBeans has broken the soil’s surface.
:slight_smile:
This makes me and my wife very, very happy! lol

4 Likes

Right on @MoBilly! Those are the work of @bunny, I’ve grown a few and they have varied in potency but they’ve all been very tasty. Best of luck! :v:

2 Likes

I have run a couple of generations of them but have not found a real winner yet. One outlier was the opposite of what I was looking for (thc rather than cbd) but I have not run its seeds yet. I am running a few seeds that have been sent to me but it will be my last run for a while as the house needs major surgery and I will be vacating it in summer.

1 Like

LOL
:rofl:
I got two conversations mixed up.
Stoned old fart. lol

1 Like

Yes. That’s what I’m looking for. CBD rich for tincture.

At least the right forum? I accidentally posted in a different one when I had a few different sites up.

1 Like

I’m not normally hopping back and forth. lol
The heck of it is, I lose track of what I walked into a room for all the time. I was a little bit that way before i started smoking a couple of years ago. Yeah, pot makes a difference. lol
I wish I could get relief without smoking my meds.
I know I can’t metabolize THC but maybe a high CBD edible would still have some effect. I don’t know. That’s why I’m growing out more CBD plants. Just hoping. lol

2 Likes

Good morning. I’ll continue in the corner listening until the coffee kicks in!

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen :slight_smile:
Coffee is proof that God loves us. If there were a “of the month” club that I would join, it would be Coffee Of The Month.
Every month you get a different variety of bean to grind. Oh yes!

3 Likes