Modicum & a person who marauds with Baked Beanz

Want me to mail u a live rooted clone @Howard.Crane cause i feel bad

7 Likes

Ha. No, that’s very cool of you though. I will, however, enjoy watching the show :smile:

7 Likes

Quick update and pics of the girls. you know gotta spend time with the whole family on Thanksgiving. So that means my OG Fam to. This is a pic of the GG4 leaning Marauder. Update is because she is showing me in spots that she took on her pollination. So I’ll be able to play with two versions of f2. Because I kept pollen from 2 different males with the same 2 different phenos. So I pollinated the gg4 leaner with the gg4 leaner and the GDP to the GDP leaner. They all successfully took so will be able to hunt through them soon. I have a tiny spot on each plant crossing opposite phenos as well.

13 Likes

Are your tote a wick system?

2 Likes

Yes but really sub irrigated planter

3 Likes

Please explain, a bit further, good sir

3 Likes
5 Likes

This is my no till sub irrigated planter. Just missing the cover crop. But It is a wicking system in a way because of the 3 cups you see in the center. I coulda use these or net pots this all i had on hand. The bottom layer is pure coir just to wick it up then soil is on top of it layer through with goodies

2 Likes

That is pretty awesome setup man!!

1 Like

Thank you I’m still working on getting it seasoned. I have to goodies in and I’m on the second cycle and need a cover crop but I keep veg time so short that I don’t get a good cover crop

2 Likes

Here an update of the single cola on the Gg4 leaning pheno. I left it to form single cola but I tied it down to make a few side branches

12 Likes

After heavy LITFA because I been working like crazy for the crazy holidays lol. The kids love it so what the heck but heres an update… it’s hard to get a pic of everything but one day soon I will but heres a pic of the Gg4 leaning

@SamwellBB I love the smells and the frost I am getting and I haven’t been giving them the love I should have but the are still outstanding…

8 Likes

Sorry I been late on an update but I had a turn for the worst with everything I had going in my past grows. I am trying to nurse my babies back to health. My significant other has decided to give my ladies a bleach foliar out of anger and it’s enough to make a man cry. :sleepy::sleepy::cry::cry:I am losing the battle on saving them. So far in the tent was 2 Marauders
1 GG4 Jw cut. 1 cackleberry and 1 East coast sour diesel haze. I am hurt but heres the last pics of them looking so beautiful

7 Likes

Yikes. Back in the 90’s my ex-wife sprayed my plants with Windex. I don’t miss her at all.

Best wishes, I hope things turn out well for you!

5 Likes

couldn’t find the dislike button
shit !
not because of the plants but because of you

4 Likes

@Howard.Crane I am so upset. They had less then 3 weeks left. I am letting them finish because I was making seeds on the lowers of the plants and they dont have signs of damage I’m hoping to salvage what I can.
@SamwellBB dont worry though I always keep back ups secretly scattered about for this very reason. I have clones of both phenos of Marauder. I have the GDP leaner and the Gg4 leaner females. I also have clones of both males I found, and if I can salvage any seeds they will be F2s…I Qtip pollinated them by matching the;
GG4 leaner x GG4 leaner male And GDP leaner to GDP leaner male. That’s all I hope survive. I had a few spot where the GG4 leaning male pollen also may give me 10 seeds of GG4 JW cut x (GG4/GDP)

7 Likes

Damn bro sorry for your troubles
To quote a friend “bitches be crazy “

3 Likes

All I can do now is show the buds that’s are not hurt. But as an update @SamwellBB I did find and keep a pheno that goes purple. Heres a shot zoomed in and I have of clone of it as well

12 Likes

Shit, that’s brutal! At least mine has a big tropical collection lol she would be way more hurt from a bleach spray than I would lol

3 Likes

Pic of the finished bud from Marauder. I cant wait to test this out

6 Likes