Monastic grows White Buffalos Congo Haze 2023

Super excited to see you work through these. They look great so far. Really eager to see these done. I love long flowering plants. Goodluck :sunglasses::seedling::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Cheers thanks very much

Here’s the breeder I for on the seeds. I have to correct myself as the plants should run 11-15 weeks and I originally posted 14-16.

Happy to say I’m taking care of the untested part.

6 Likes

Now that’s a commitment regardless

3 Likes

Found a picture in a different folder on my phone…this might be what you have to look forward to! Lots of super cropping required.

8 Likes

That’s awesome. I hope that’s the case. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

No problem. The plant just outside the picture is same seeds but it was much more of an indica type plant and wasn’t quite as good.

1 Like

Morning OGers

Here is my selected ladies at day 17F.

Plants 1 thru 5 (5 just got watered so is lookin limp)

These plants are super vigorous and easy to grow so far. They’ve required very little feed and have been almost no maintenance so far.

Thanks for having a look and have a great day

19 Likes

Morning folks. I moved all the ladies up to 2gals yesterday as the stretch has almost stopped for now and they were starting to show some deficiencies and general unhappiness from being in those 1gal bags so long. Here’s a quick group pic. More to come.

Hope everyone’s kicking ass this Wednesday

11 Likes

A couple days after an up pot and a bit more food and they’re back on track I think.

Have a good weekend all

19 Likes

Examples of both narrow leaf and broad leaf phenos in this Congo haze 2023 line.

21 Likes

Everything looks real good in there, your doing great for a long flowering strain. Just don’t over feed or water. “Sativa” types aren’t any harder to grow than indicas, just more sensitive to mistakes. I was always so intimidated by hazes until i actually grew one myself,
and it was no diffrent than growing anything else minus the longer flower period. You seem to have them dialed in beautifullly. Look forward to seeing the rest of the grow. Any kind of smell yet? I like the look of the thinner phenotype myself.

2 Likes

Thanks @nick131740. I gave myself a few issues keeping them in small pots too long into flowering I think. A few spots are showing up that look a mag issue but overall I’m happy with the progress. They have some really nice old book haze terps and that narrow leaf one has a splash of diesel overtop the haze. She’s my favourite too so far but of course it’s also the most sensitive of the bunch.

2 Likes

What’s the nose on the broad leaf ?

1 Like

They are all very similar, beautiful old school haze is the best way for me to describe it so far. Bright, sharp, mildly citrusy but no lemon if that makes sense

3 Likes

Been too long without an update here

We’re at day 49 and these girls are really picking up steam. The narrow leaf pheno too some serious damage from either ph burn or too much iron from my shitty well water. She threw some nanners and got the toss. The 4 left are looking fine, one showing some similar stress as the one that got tossed.

Appreciate you stopping by. Have a great Friday OG

20 Likes

Those are looking impressive! Nice work, plus its nice to see more white buffalo stuff.

I have some mountain pilgrim in veg now. Can’t wait to see their Nepali selections produce.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Kyumonryu. I plan to run a bunch more of their stuff in the next year. I’m really impressed so far really. They’ve been abused and constrained from the start and have really come through so far.

Please feel free to drop some pics of your pilgrim I’d love to follow along.

4 Likes

Wow sounds like some amazing genetics and those things look very vigorous I would love to try these

3 Likes

Hey @sd9007 just checked at looks like they’re on a 50% off sale at the breeders site.

https://wbseeds.com/

5 Likes