Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Hahahaha I told 50 I was gonna post a pic to bug ya :rofl::rofl: your reply was much quicker than I anticipated :joy::grin::grin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

YOU SUCK!!! on 20 characters!

3 Likes

I want SM so bad…lol…lol…lol…

One day, one day. Took 6 months to get GG4 but I persisted and got a JW cut of it, in the end, I shall have a Monkey from Space, one way or the other.

My Amnesia Haze cut came from Ireland, that is possible, anything is!!!

9 Likes

Why does S.M. look like its 3 feet tall??

4 Likes

I love the persistence. These plants make us grown men do crazy things :rofl:

It’s 2ft ish I’m gonna cut it back tonight when I take some clones

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see what 50state is sending !
Note to self don’t tell jetdro if I receive space monkey he will flip ! Looking good mongo!

5 Likes

You freaking Cannuck’s suck. Why is it no one in the southern states has anything I want?

@ShiskaberrySavior the seeds I sent you were from a 20 dollar local bag I bought that was so poor we could not smoke it…

NAW…not really…but YOU SUCK TOO!!!

7 Likes

It’s tall because we can meet up and exchange big cuttings and nugs. :rofl:

9 Likes

Here is the “clone” I traded 50 , also tall​:grin::joy:

25 Likes

Yeah, yeah yeah…

7 Likes

If I threw THAT into my Octopot and flipped it…it would be 11 feet tall!! Y’all keep big mothers n clones.
My Moms stay tiny and I feed them lite @ 1/1/1 so they just stay small.

8 Likes

I’ve been growing the moms big, take cuttings until it’s to big then flower the mother out. The big Blue Coma in flower I’m going to try and reveg. Then put it outside in June. For it’s 3rd flowering. If it takes she will be a monster.

7 Likes

I have 1 year old Mom’s in 8 inch pots that are 14 inch’s tall.

7 Likes

Nice :+1: sweet bonsais. I like to take 18 cuttings at a time to fill a tray. So need em a bit bigger. Smoke a lot :grin:

7 Likes

I only run 4 plants at a time in my Octopots, but they YIELD well! I take 1 cut of 4 plants , not on your scale.
See why you need them that large. I have to UP FEED mine 2 weeks before needing cuts so they get big enough to take cuts from , lol.

8 Likes

Took down the White Widows today. Not the best phenom of it. A bit Generic but still will be nice smoke.

This is a Guava Hashplant x C99 cross. An absolutely beautiful plant. She is really starting to pack on density now!

And the Blue coma, still a big girl :girl: The Terps come out early on this plant. It doesn’t have a lot of pistols. :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

37 Likes

Beautiful plants!
Such perfect leaves and colors :slight_smile:

The last picture is quite a spectacle.
You could make a grow-room poster out of that…
Or sell it to your Nute manufacturer to put on their brochures :smile:

6 Likes

Man… you grow outdoor sized plants inside.

Chunky WW buds

That GHP x C99 is looking DAAAANK

The last one is some tiny little thing eh??

7 Likes

It’s funny but I struggle to get them big outside in pots. These are bigger than my outdoor potted plants. I can’t believe myself how big they have gotten. I vegged them for a long ass time though.

@paintedfire420 made something special with that GHxC99

Thanks very kind of you to say.

12 Likes

I guess, outside is just not as optimum as your grow space.
I’m excited to try Painted Fire’s beans, they haven’t showed up yet, I hope he didn’t forget… lol

6 Likes