Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Beautiful healthy bag of beans there Mongo. :clap: :tophat:

I bet that Starfighter x Dosidos is going to be some fire!

10 Likes

Thanks man. I’m really hoping to find something special with the SFxD This is my first time running a room full of cookie crosses.

14 Likes

Yea, ya beat me to those beans on the sale, you bugger you (shaking fist) lol

6 Likes

Sorry roc. I think I beat a lot of people to them :grin::grin: I will diary them properly for you, have no fear :joy::v:

6 Likes

If anyone was curious about the lower nugs on the BBB - yes they are just as frosty :v:

31 Likes

Hahaha F U :rofl::rofl::rofl: plants are looking killer as always man

8 Likes

Here are the nutrients I’ve been feeding this run. I’ve been Vegging with the CYCO grow A & B adding a little Ryzofuel after week 3/4. (Top 3 bottles)

For flower I’ve been testing a 3 part system from “flying skull” (bottom 3 bottles) seems to be working fine.

14 Likes

That BBB is a beauty. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat: Great job on that. I may have already ask but I forget what does that stand for again?

6 Likes

With those three on the bottom and their NPK values, you can make all manner of food mixing them. They are fairly stout too, never heard of them, thanks for the share.

3 Likes

That is beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Black berry breath. Jordan’s BlackBerry kush and thug pugs meat breath. Mongo killing it with those too

7 Likes

I think next run I’ll use them entirely. Ran out of CYCO today and don’t feel like buying another 9 part system. These flying skull are simple. The micro and grow are for veg and then add the bloom and use all 3 for flower. Seems to last a long time as well.

6 Likes

The massive BlueComa Just takes up so much space in my room! I’ll be glad when she gets the chop :scissors:

So thick!! Wild 90 degree angle it’s a wonder to me how this plant stays standing at all.

39 Likes

Wow! She’s looking amazing. You are going to need a chainsaw to chop that girl

9 Likes

That lady is a beast! How much space does she take up and what size pot?

8 Likes

She is in a 5 gallon pot, 5 ft tall and takes up a solid 4x4 space. :grin::grin::v:

14 Likes

There might be a little jail time there for you to put that one away. :scissors:

7 Likes

I’m going to use a chainsaw ( @DatDamDog gave me the idea) and make some quick work of it :joy::v:

8 Likes

mix 1 and 2 get about a 2/1/2 ratio, fine for veg, add in the third one (all equal) get about 1/3/3 or so
again, a decent number. I just rounded and did them quick, close enough to see

4 Likes

Makes sense to me thanks Jet. :v:

3 Likes