Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

That’s purdy. The c99 sure shows its influence in these crosses, this has a similar shape and look to the guava c99s. Did you notice major differences between them? Besides stretch haha

7 Likes

The smell is different. DH is bubblegum (though I have one with a cologne smell) and GH seems to be more rotten fruits. The GH is more caked. I’m loving the c99 crosses. I bought one from Mosca year or so ago that looked really nice as well with the most delicious apricot flavour.

13 Likes

Sweet I love bubblegum weed. I’ll eventually get into those DHs but gonna stick with the g99s for a while for sure. Maybe I’ll get a taller house in the interim lol

7 Likes

Much love @Mongobongo she’s looking great. I’m glad you got a bubblegum one. I hope she’s a keeper for you. You, @slysii and I have all gotten some nice sweets from these and afaik we are the only 3 to have run them so far.

No gas, pine or pungent smells from the GuavaHP x C99?

11 Likes

@paintedfire420 thanks my friend. I’ve got 4 DHxC99 3 have the bubblegum smell one has the cologne smell. I also have 2 GHxC99 both have a rotten fruit smell. Slight pine but No gas really.

Isn’t it cool how you can throw a chimera C4 and toss it on a c99 and you get apricots. But then you can toss a DH on a C99 and get bubblegum. C99 is such an amazing plant to cross with.

I like the DH and the GH crosses you have produced here and both are keepers for me. I’ve already got them cloned :grin::grin: Eventually I might select one of the two. We shall see how different the flavours are when smoked :v:

18 Likes

Ughhhh. Power has been out for almost 14 hours. No generator back up. No heat, no water, no lights. Might be loosing some clones today.

Pray for my girls people

20 Likes

Damn that sucks what’s the deal ice storm? Hopefully it’s back on soon gonna be a cold night if ya got no heat.

9 Likes

Sending good mojo your way. I’ll also have a mill street for ya. Good luck.

10 Likes

Thank you all. Just got the power back woo!!!

23 Likes

DHxC99 on the left and BBB (Purple pheno) on the right. Such different flavour profiles. Can’t wait to jar these ladies.

34 Likes

Really nice looking. Great work.

6 Likes

Finally got around to separating the left over OregonHucklberry x PinkAnimalCrackers cross I made. I hope it’s good hahaha

43 Likes

Thats a bag of beans!! They look lovely :muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

There ya go bro, pop em all, 12 n 12 in 1 gal SOG lol

12 Likes

Huckleberry is a nice strain wonder what the animal crackers will bring to the show ? Good luck with finding a few keepers .

8 Likes

@Mongobongo beautiful work bro and that cross sounds killer

9 Likes

Anyone who signed up for the Oregon Huckleberry seed preservation will receive a pack of these along with the OH.

Anyone not signed up who wants to run some. Feel free to message me. :v:

26 Likes

This picture is awesome. It reminds me of when live bands do this:

Fighting for the spotlight lol. Beautiful plants!

11 Likes

Haha but not like 2000’s McCartney more like 1970’s McCartney :joy:

8 Likes

Just about to defoliate. They are in need badly. Stuck in 4 inch pots for another few weeks until some space clears up.

Here is Starfighter x Dosido from the @OleReynard server sale. Super branchy thing. Very stanky in veg.

This one is a Purple Poison Cookie from @SamwellBB (BakedBeanz) not as branchy as the SFxD but close. Throwing massive fan leaves. Super stinky in veg as well.

34 Likes