Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

wow very nice plants @Mongobongo.like most, i love that blackberry breath.beautiful!
as well ,that dark devil looks awful tasty. keep up the good work .

3 Likes

@MBVapester and @HaRdRoC awesome boys. I wonder what your freebies will be? Ya gotta love how competitive JOTI seeds are. $60 for 12 seeds and he tosses in 12 freebies with every order. Such fire for a great price. Oh and I had 8 females from the first 10 seeds I popped!!

Thanks!! the fun is just getting started. Blackdak crosses and C99 crosses are up next in the flower room!

9 Likes

Just when life was dandy I Found these little fuckers today.

I’m not going to piss around with them I’m just going to floramite the hell outta them. Nothing in my flower room only my veg room.

Now back to positivity - blue coma clones are looking beautiful.

Here is a blackdak clone. Rooted so quickly…

19 Likes

I’m interested here, do you take clones in Mongo?
Whats your bug problem stemming from?

2 Likes

@OleReynard I don’t take clones in (learned the hard way) It’s gotta be my promix bag I left open in my garage for a bit then I used the soil a week or so ago. Or i dragged them in from outside but I’ve been super careful about changing my clothing.

There doesn’t seem to be much leafs damage. Yesterday I culled some males to give the plants some breathing room. Defoliate and sprayed neem oil.

11 Likes

Bummer, bummer, bummer

2 Likes

It is but I think I’ve caught it early. Problem is I’ve got a lot going on. They are probably in all my rooms as I’ve moved some stuff around recently. Flower room is almost done so they won’t get those. I’m worried about my blackdak and c99 though. Might need to get aggressive with the floramite in veg to avoid issues in flower

13 Likes

NUKE the bastards man!!

6 Likes

Hey Buddy, Love the updates! Especially the room full of Dark Devils. Rosemary oil has done wonders with my grows, and has been beneficial to many others as well… 1-2 drops per gallon is all you need to combat spider mites, and more. It really works. . Might wanna give it a try. Good luck. :wave::relaxed:

12 Likes

I cant believe how well your Dark Devils turned out in them tiny 4" pots… Less really is more!! I thought a 5 gallon bucket would kick some ass. Now I gotta remain patient til the root mass develops… But after my DD’s get established, they may turn into some serious Monsters, especially with all that root space(5 gallon bucket).

Today, Im gonna germinate yet another Dark Devil bean in a tiny pot for kicks and giggles… and most likely a huge yield!..lol. Im floored by your results. Patting you on the back … Like I always say, “Live and Learn” Good day to ya Sir. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks man… the 16oz challenge made me want to try it lol. I had 5 inch but went with 4 inch.

I’m watching your DD grow. Can’t wait to see how it goes!! I found a skunky green phenom that was amazing. Absolutely reekd

7 Likes

Well, if they turn out anything like yours, Ill be one happy camper. Great work buddy! :trophy:

6 Likes

Just took down 3 more BBB. 2 were purple/black one was green.

Here is one of the purple phenoms

Here is one of the green phenoms

41 Likes

Holy shit son!!! That Purple pheno, is AMAZING looking. I hope to hell, I find that one in my pack. I do believe those will be the next ones to pop, after the OG.

13 Likes

Beautiful plants then a few more

8 Likes

Those are some interesting phenoms. Love the purple. Haven’t received mine yet, order shows as still on hold???

8 Likes

Those are pretty! Love the dark purple leaves! Still scare me though. lol

8 Likes

Oh I’m sure you will 6/8 females were that phenom. I originally thought there was three phenoms but seems to be actually only 2 that I’ve ran into.

Usually takes him 3 - 5 days to send em out. You just dying to get some purple leaf to make a canagar aren’t you haha :joy::v:

@Meesh the green phenom is a little less couch lock high then the purple… don’t be Sceerd, it’s only ganja (howhigh reference):blush::v:

10 Likes

Jee-Zus Mongo…Those girls look bloody dank Buddy!!! You have a Metric Shit Tonne of Triches on them gurls…

VERY well done Mang…

K.

10 Likes

You should see if Jordan has any way to track down Sweet Island Skunk…I grew a couple of them outdoor here years ago…Some of the nicest outdoor I have had the pleasure of smoking…

K.

7 Likes