Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

My buddy has some of his god bud coming! I’m done with outdoor bush grows haha

4 Likes

Sickkkk!.. Im jealous. :+1:

5 Likes

Collected some pollen today from a RMH that I had been drying for a few days.

19 Likes

BlackberryBreath Green phenom dried and smokable. Very nice smoke. Tastes like Montreal smoked meat hahah The constancy and feel of this bud is really nice. The resin keeps these nugs solid but at the same time if dried correctly crispy. My favourite type of shit… solid and crispy :joy::joy::v:

35 Likes

Really tastes like Montreal smoked meat? For real?
Lol

5 Likes

Ya it’s got that flavour to it hahah weird right? It actually reminds me of some stuff from when I was a kid.

6 Likes

Here is dried BlackBerry side of the lineage. Much more heavy berry type Kush flavour

31 Likes

That’s the one I’ll be looking for. Nice and dark
And that frost!!

7 Likes

Your going to love both :joy::v:

9 Likes

Just making me drool. Glad I ordered some of those BBB​:yum::drooling_face:

5 Likes

I cut down this plant 2 weeks ago but left enough to reveg. I pollinated one bud late with RockyMountain High so just waiting on the seeds to finish up. These seeds will be BBB x RMH.

35 Likes

Some nice fat brown seeds there!

6 Likes

Really nice seeds poking out of the crazy frost. Looks like Jack Nicholson in the shining lol

12 Likes

Lovely sticky seeds mmmmm.

5 Likes

The buds on the Dragonblood Hashplant have really started to produce some resin. They have Super dense, long colas as well. Looks like they going to be yummy.

Here is a nice looking bud from the DD should be done in about a few days.

My Blue coma Mother. Currently being attacked by thrips.

25 Likes

Nice collection you’ve got there, wish I had your skills …

7 Likes

Oh you do @George you do

To be honest I’ve read through a lot of your stuff and it’s always solid work you put out.

Thanks very much :v:

8 Likes

Really curious how the dbhp will turn out. Shame I lost mine it was such a happy and easy plant in veg. Had a couple bleeders too. What week is it at?

6 Likes

It’s at 11 1/2 weeks. 1 1/2 left. Need the room badly can’t wait to get it out and into a rolling paper :joy:

It’s truly some of the most dense weed I’ve ever grown. The resin comes out very late as well. Has really been packing it on last 3 weeks

5 Likes

Reminded me of something that happened to me about 10 years ago…

One time I put a sealed jar with bud into my Refrigerator, with the lid off(I was stoned). I had an open pack of hot dogs in there as well.

All my friends said my bud tasted just like hot dogs! Was so embarassing. … LOL :laughing:

9 Likes